1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Tyre Upgrade - Discussion

Discussion in 'Tyres & Alloys' started by Andy, Jun 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Yes, that is why I mentioned just Palio. The GTX got the alloys I am referring to from factory. :)
    1 person likes this.
  2. SunnyBoi

SunnyBoi Amatore

15 inch wheels on a Palio make a serious improvement in handling. The main reason why I don't want to go back to the stock 14inch alloys although the telephone alloys look yum :D
  3. I heard ZLO's stopped production for some time and have come with some changes now. I saw this news in what's app group.
  4. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Linea 1.3
    Is it? That's some news. May be they should have got more complaints of defective piece like mine.
  5. livelyyoungman

livelyyoungman Regolare

Linea 1.3
    Yes it is true. They were not available for quite some time and MRF has come out with what I may say as the next version of ZLO. I was talking to MRF T&S and got the update. The new sizes are:

• 205/55 R15
    • 205/65 R15
    • 215/55 R16
    • 225/55 R16
    • 245/45 R19
    • 275/45 R19

This is available along with the old sizes as well:

• 185/70 R14
    • 195/60 R14
    • 195/60 R15
    • 255/55 R18

What I heard from T&S is that they are yet to be officially launched - only the announcement has been made. I am looking out for 205/55 R15 specification for my Linea.
  6. SunnyBoi

SunnyBoi Amatore

Yes I have the newer revision ZLOs. They were out of production for the last 6-7 months while MRF was supposedly making improvements.

As promised here is the tyre pic of my MA-Z1:

7. theblack

theblack Esperto

sunnyboi, were youa victim of tire noise as well.
    also where all did you drive? 22k looks too less for that kind of an impact.
    Mine has done a shade over 20k and if i wash the tires it looks brand new
  8. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

What tyres to buy??

Even I have ZLO same profile on my 1.6sports both dry and wet grip are awesome only complain is not silent enough. ugajy6es.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free
    2 people like this.
  9. SunnyBoi

SunnyBoi Amatore

Re: What tyres to buy??

I'm not too kind towards tyres. I have done a bit of offroading on these types as well, rubber peeing off the tyre happened during a recent track outing.

Noise is not really an issue for me, I never drive with windows down and my car is heavily damped.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
  10. theblack

theblack Esperto

hmm ok. i'm hoping to use this set till at least 60k or till tire dies "whichever comes first" :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.