1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Tyre Upgrade - Discussion

Discussion in 'Tyres & Alloys' started by Andy, Jun 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    Good that you were able to buy tyres from the 19th & 12th months of 2013. Looks like you have a time machine or actually something more advanced ;) :evilsmile
  2. aashish_19

aashish_19 Amatore

Noida
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Re: What tyres to buy??

Hey Ashtek,

Good to hear about new shoes for your car, I hope you are having 12th or 19th week of 2013 :)

And BTW , which place did you got this price 3800..that's really gr8 to see as I haven't heard of anyone buying yokos with Rs. 3800

***Sent from Mobile***
  3. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    OT,
    a bit on tires. im using maxxis and they are good except the noise .Ive done about 20k on them and the noise is just too much
    but is see reviews making no mention of it Maxxis MA Z1 Victra | the Maxxis MA Z1 Victra reviewed and rated | the online tyre guide
    most of the guys who have already used this complain that its just too much to bear while the folks on this forum say they have done 15000miles and are happy.
    Make me wonder which reviews to trust !!
  4. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Re: What tyres to buy??

Trust yourself....

Suno sabki karo apni

Sent from my C6902 using Tapatalk
  5. SunnyBoi

SunnyBoi Amatore

I finally got rid of my MA-Z1s. Rubber started peeling off by the blocks on tyre edges (will post pics tomorrow) and recently noticed some cuts on the sidewall. Didn't want to take risks. Tyres had done 22K and the peeling problem started 3K KMs ago

I've got MRF ZLO 195/60-15. Very very very happy with these!

5tsVmsX.jpg
    3 people like this.
  6. Punto alloys looks cool
  7. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    The S10 looked nice with the telephone dial alloys, that were OE. What happened to those? Also the ZLOs have received negative feedback from a few members on the forum. What made you choose them over the others?

Rajan
  8. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

I absolutely love the flower petal alloys over the Punto alloys on a Palio, personal preference. :)

SunnyBoi, how is the handling with the ZLOs?
  9. SunnyBoi

SunnyBoi Amatore

S10 never came with telephone dial alloys. They came with a straight 8 spoke alloys which I hated.

Everyone from my friend circle who have moved on from the legendary AD07 have all got ZLOs and although ZLO isn't as good as AD07s, it is the closest any tyre in India can get. Folks on forum may have negative feedback but all my friends are very happy with the tyres, so am I.

I did drive around 200KMs since I got the tyres fixed, haven's started pushing the tyres. ALthough I did take a corner at 110 easily in pouring rain without any dramas. Surely can do much better when the tyres have broken in :D
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  10. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    ^^ To be specific, I have had bad experience with ZLO's. I switched back to Acelere's within 4000 kms. and lost around 10k.

Again, it's all depend on our 'state of mind'. :D If you are happy, that is what is important.
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2013
    1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.