1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Tyre Upgrade - Discussion

Discussion in 'Tyres & Alloys' started by Andy, Jun 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12

Thanks Ramjn.

My intention is to fill the gap in between wheel arch and tyre. :)
  2. shams

shams Esperto

Last edited: Jun 12, 2013
  3. theblack

theblack Esperto

Our fellow TFI'an puntom is running on 65 profiles from a very long time you can PM him also, if you need any info on this
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2013
  4. pradeepg245

pradeepg245 Amatore

I bought 4 Yokohama A drive 185/70 R14 for my Punto 1.2 yesterday. Earlier it was running on Stock JK tyres. Ride comfort and Road noise improved a lot. offource in comparison with stock tyres.

Thanks to Kiran anna for helping me in deciding the tyres and getting me a good deal by talking to the owner.
    2 people like this.
  5. deba

deba Amatore

Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congrats on your new tyres.. i'll post some pics of my new shoes with the alloys as soon as i get a good deal on my old JK tyres and decide on what tyres to go for. But then i need some help on choosing the right tyres, come on guys your views are greatly needed.
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2013
  6. fernandeskaran

fernandeskaran Amatore

Mumbai, Maharashtra
    Mumbai Suburban
    Linea 1.3
    I need advice really quick.The drivers side tyre of my car blew yesterday it seems to have been ripped. the car has completed 48000 kms. all tyres are OEM never been changed, the car has run on Mumbai roads most of its life and occasional trips to Pune, Goa (maybe once or twice a year) . Should i replace only the front right tyre or should i replace all four tyres considering the kms they have already clocked?
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2013
  7. Linear

Linear Amatore

48000 km is a long run for tyres. Please replace all 4 tyres.
  8. shams

shams Esperto

with a running of 48k Kms, i guess the other three tyres would have lost most of their treads. my suggestion is to replace all of them now. If you replace one now then you might have alignment problems on replacing the other 3 after 5-10k kms.
  9. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

The last and final update on bridgestone MY02.

If you love driving fast in rains then MY02 it should be. These tyres are so so grippy on wet roads that you would not feel any difference between driving on dry roads and wet.
    The icing on the cake is the anti aquaplaning abilities of these tyres. Earlier whenever i used to enter fast in water logged roads the steering used to become vague due to aquaplaning. Now the water splashes away totally and i feel extremely confident.
    1 person likes this.
  10. Re: What tyres to buy??

Michellin is coming with xm2 in 195/60 r15 in a few months after primacy lc having failed to make an impact for hatchbacks.
    Hope it is launched before I have to change my tyre..

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.