1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Tyre Noise and sleepy FIAT.

Discussion in 'Tyres & Alloys' started by DamnU, Jul 14, 2014.

1. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Umesh,
    I guess some lessons are learnt the hard way, hope this will be a wake up call for you to be proactive rather than reactive.

Aseem,

One thing for sure they are thick skinned. Doing the above suggested will bring a smile on their face rather than a frown. Its always better to crack the whip from the top rather than the bottom.
    1 person likes this.
  2. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Best approach and suggestion .. :)

Well yeah, that was just me venting out along with him after reading his outburst. The situation surely doesn't warrant him going that far and loosing sleep over it; I think he knows that too.. ;)
  3. DamnU

DamnU

Nerul
    Yeah I guess....I now tell my near and dear ones to never go for FIAT. Although they make amazingly built cars, their service made me a laughing stock at home. Last week there was a function at home and everybody had fun at expense of mine. :mad: The pertinent question being, when will your car be back????
  4. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    Umesh, I guess you are a being a little unfair on Fiat. Two years you enjoyed your ride and just because Fiats ASS screw up once, you r shouting to the world not to go for Fiats. Such horror stories are plenty in every brand and it could happen to me too. Cant say, but I have built up some options and will work it out. Since you are able to attend to your car only once a week, three weeks is only 3 days when the FASS hears your rant.!!

Abdul
  5. DamnU

DamnU

Nerul
    Abdul,
    Agree, but the service comes in picture only when there's some problem, Isn't it? I do not have any concerns about the build quality, barring the question why the bearing go bad in two years of time (25K on odo). Same thing i told when i talked to customer service officer.....if you build masterpiece and do not follow it up with at least decent quality service, what use are they? What if i was at home the whole time and not able to use my car for whole of 6 weeks....then, will my "rants" be justified? I have seen/driven replacement Vento vehicle at Volkswagen. And if i don't blame FIAT, then simply shifting the blame to Balaji also does not make any sense.
    Umesh
  6. DamnU

DamnU

Nerul
    Got my car back on Saturday. No noise now. But FASS needs major lessons. I did ask them for denting/painting of rear panel while i was waiting for diagnosis/availability of spares. At the time of delivery my car was dirty from inside, hand prints on almost all glasses and some of the stray color patches just beside the dented/painted parts were visible. All of this were noticed when there was alarm for "Number Plate light" and I was not able to close the boot easily. I asked the Service Manager whether every-time do I have to perform PDI? for which he completed the external cleaning and paint removal.
  7. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Please post a short feedback to CRM of service center and fiat; email them both. It might help future customers.