1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Tyre Brands Pouring in Indian Market

Discussion in 'Tyres & Alloys' started by Raghavnu, Feb 27, 2013.

1. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Achilles radials, was a real hit in Punjab a year ago.by looks these tyre are real killer,no clue on the performance front.

I was at one of the Hyundai dealership last month and surprised to see that Verna 1.6(D) sx comes with Kumho tyres.

mu-achilles.jpg
  2. Arkin

Arkin Amatore

The Elantra comes with Nexens.
  3. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Raghavnu, you had asked me the size of the Gt3 tyres that I had recently bought.This is what is written in the bill-Good year 195/60 R15 GT-3TL.I thought that the shopkeeper would give the as what was already there, never checked, are the tyres the correct ones?
  4. Even i spoke to my friend who works in Hyundai , he confirmed about Nexen on Elantra, Kumho's on i10 and Verna .. Now Hyundai has a great reputation in India , when Hyundai is trusting with Kumho's Nexen's for Indian road condition .. then can we trust on them for our Fiat's...?
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2013
  5. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Raghavnu bro, i personally have not used these Kumho & Nexen tires neither heard about them from any of my friends.Maxxis are the one which are currently running on from last 15k and believe you me they are real paisa vasool.Though they are little noisy but real VFM they are.
  6. Hey Varoon dude even i havent used kumho and nexen .. But my friend had Maxxis 16" on his getz but he ran them less than 5k kms ...
    what size u have n how much u paid for them...?
  7. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
  8. Here is small report tyres available right now in bangalore for 215/45/R17
    Nankang NSII price 5100/- with ISI mark and 4600/- without ISI soft compond.(Light weight)
    Nexen 4700/- without ISI hard compound,(Light weight)
    Accelera 4600/- without ISI soft compund (so soft that you can easily press with your thumb )(Light weight)
    Dunlop DZ101 11000/- heavy weight MADE IN JAPAN
    Apollo Aspire 7600/- without ISI made in india
    Maxxis didnt get price dealer told will place direct order then only he will get to know the price:confused:

Other brands the size was not available right now..