1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Tyre Brands For 205/55-15

Discussion in 'Tyres & Alloys' started by moksh, Oct 22, 2013.

1. Manilruben

Manilruben Amatore

Chennai
    i am on conti's those are amazing tyre's with lot of grip, low noise and extremely good on wet. All my cars had the set and i am sure it lasted for 45k+.

I found the tyres to be soft but yet withstood all the bad roads which i drive everyday.

So i am a fan of CONTI's join the club.
  2. moksh

moksh Regolare

Mumbai/Germany
    Linea 1.3
    Apollo 4g Doesnt have size 205/55-15. Well maxxis Canceled From My List. Continental are good but i dont like the pattern . I think i need to go for YOKO only need to spend 2000 more :mad:
  3. Roadking

Roadking Amatore

Bangalore KA
    I would suggest you look at either Sdrive or F1 GSDIII, have not experienced Sdrives personally but heard a lot of positives about it. GSDIII is VFM tyres and would tick most of requirements as well... I have been using GSDIII for the past 10k no complaints in any dept.
  4. livelyyoungman

livelyyoungman Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    ZLO.jpg

MRF ZLO too is available in 205/55 R15
  5. moksh

moksh Regolare

Mumbai/Germany
    Linea 1.3
    The F1 GSDIII no size
  6. Sagar Naik

Sagar Naik Timido

Bantwal,Mangalore,Karnataka
    Bantwal, Mangalore , Karnataka
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Go for Yoko S Drives,Done 1000+kms.Since I've upsized from 195 on Punto90 have noticed increase in Grip,less noise,more High speed stability while compared to stock Gt3 but a slight drop in performance,I dont think these tyres last upto 30k,Initial 500k on these tyres was really painful lots of stones used to get stuck between the patterns,Sometimes car used to Wobble,But now its doing fine ::T,Paid 5800₹ for each tyre!!!
  7. moksh

moksh Regolare

Mumbai/Germany
    Linea 1.3
    If you Say that s Drive Last for 30000 my father would kick my ass:evilsmile, i think its better to pay 10000 less for these taiwanese and run 25-30 k what say.
    Regarding The performance thing .. i dont care i have RaceChip Pro2 Installed
    Tfians Give Review on S drive How Much km does these tires last.