1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TVM-UDUPI-KOLLUR-TVM with PUNTO Emotion MJD

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by kannan.suraj, Jun 2, 2012.

1. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

+1 to that...

---------- Post added at 01:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

From tvm to chengannur via MC road is superb..from there to ettumanoor is not very good.. patch/uneven/bumpy roads.. and then again its rubberized.. via vaikom

these days i travel from ktm-eklm mostly via kumaragom,vaikom road..or kumaragom-cherttala both raods are good.. but not smooth all the way..
  2. puntosat

puntosat Superiore

Bangalore
    I did a trip this weekend...my digi meter showed 17.4 as avg fules consumption...

But my total trip was about 640 km...I filled 33 litres of fuel when I saw the orange light glow...and after trip when I just retuned to B'lore it showed...640 kms total trip..

So 640/33 is 19.3..why does meter show 17.3??
  3. Pran

Pran Superiore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @puntosat : try the tankfull-to-tankfull method, the orange light reference is not always perfect.
  4. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    Did you reset the trip meter when the orange lamp lit up? and check the distance after the trip and only when the lamp lit up again?
  5. puntosat

puntosat Superiore

Bangalore

I reset my trip meter after 20 kms after orange light set in...

Trip meter showed 620 km when orange light kicked in again...

So total distance is 640 ..
  6. Joseph

Joseph Novizio

Trivandrum
    Nice write up. Pics please.

I always prefer the MC road to NH, not just because of the traffic but the roads are much better layed and poised.