1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Tuscon Wine Punto 90HP First Service in TAFE (Don't) Reach - Chennai

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by FiatJay, May 3, 2011.

1. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    No harm in doing wheel alignment/balancing at 5K interval.
    Yes next service will be at 15K or 1 year, whichever comes first. Oil needs to be changed.
    I would suggest go through the manual and service booklet, before going to any service.
    I have modified your title.
    Use Report Post feature for any Moderation.
  2. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Jay - Since you do a lot of highway runs it's better to get the alignment done every 5000 Kms, I always get mine done at Lal's in Whites Road or Llyods Road. I had got in done from a local guys (Udhayam Tyres, Camp Road) and he almost screwed it up. I would also recommend changing the engine oil post 7500-8000 Kms, From my personal experience it's good only till 11-12 K. After that you'll feel the car is bit lethargic.

Have you decided on the amp yet?
  3. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    The ideal interval to rotate tires is 5000kms. And oil & oil filter changes at every 7500km's will keep your engine happy. :)
  4. FiatJay

FiatJay

Chennai
    Thanks for your reply. Will note down your points.

@teky I will go to the same shop which you mentioned. Hope they are familiar with GP Configuration for the Alignment and Wheel rotation.
    I have not decided the amp. I will need your opinion. Will call you some times.