1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TUSCAN WINE LINEA- Dent Removal & Repainting

Discussion in 'Modifications & Tuning' started by ibsr, Sep 8, 2011.

1. SHASHANKREDDY

SHASHANKREDDY Superiore

HYDERABAD
    Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @ibsr ---Thanks a lot :)
  2. Shashak... did you visit the workshop... do post us the updates...
  3. dharmesh

dharmesh

mumbai
    I had similar issue when my Punto's boot door was banged against dumper. I din't go for any local workshop as I dint know about any reliable one. total bill was 20k as they replaced my entire boot door. But everything was claimed under insurance.:D. But lost my no claim bonus.
  4. Sree3070

Sree3070 Amatore

Chennai
    After lots of hunt I found a dent workshop person near my house. Inspite of his assurance to do a good work I was a little worried about the quality.And atlast we came to a deal that I would pay him only half the money if I am not satisfied with the work.;) there were two huge dents on my car one at the right side wheel arch(pics uploaded in the previouspost) and another one on the left side running board.

Another tension was leaving the car at his workshop which I felt isnt much secure.:confused:.Any ways I decided to give it a try because the shop was next street to my house and I could go and check when ever I wish. The guy came and took the car on a Tuesday morning and informed me that it will take 2 days for him to finish the work.I was totally worried and went and checked the car twice the day once around midnight and again next day early morning.Car was well maintained and parked there and thought of checking it again once i am back from office that day.But....For my surprice I got a call from him the same day morning to inform me that the car is ready for the delivery.:eek:

Must say that the work he did was very impressive :p and No one can even make out that there was a Dent, the paint was also exactly matching, he even did some touch up jobs for the minor scratches on the body which was not a part of deal.I gave him an extra 300 Rs as a compliment even though the deal was only for 3700.which costed me a total of 4K.:D The pics will talk more.... I am uploading the before and after pics.:p

Sreejith

New 1.jpg old1.jpg old.jpg New 2.jpg new 3.jpg New 4.jpg new 5.jpg
    5 people like this.
  5. FiatJay

FiatJay

Chennai
    Sree. could you please share the address of the workshop. I too looking a good shop to repair my tucan wine
  6. Sree3070

Sree3070 Amatore

Chennai
    The shop is near chennai Madippakom Heritage supermarket. its located in Balayya gardence.
    your land mark wil be heritage stop the car there give him a call. His Name is VIJI phone 9952900148.
    one of the TFI member has droped his blue GP there yesterday for paint work. if you need any help to locate this place you can give me a call @ 8754446917.

Regards
    Sreejith
    2 people like this.
  7. FiatJay

FiatJay

Chennai
    Thank you so much for your information.
  8. pammuluvcars

pammuluvcars Regolare

IN
    After the minor accident more than a month ago, the paint job done @ Concorde Dairy Circle, Bangalore is pathetic. They do their body work @ their Mysore road workshop. The repaired area looks different from other parts and the tuscan wine color is the worst. Hard to maintain and scratches develop very easily. They did very poor job. THey left white dots/patches all over the car and when asked the workshop guy told that will disappear after washing. Those marks are still there. :(. How can I get these corrected without paying more? I paid around 36 K for repairing and repainting.
    1 person likes this.
  9. Sree3070

Sree3070 Amatore

Chennai
    sorry i know iam too late to post responce .. hope you would have find a solition for the issue.. if not please take the car to a local body work shop .. they can fix this isn very less price . probably one polising ca remove this . its may cost you near 2000..

sreejith.
  10. riturajmnnit

riturajmnnit Amatore

Bengaluru, India
    Hi folks,

I have couple of scratches and paint peeled in front and rear door.
    Any shop in bangalore, who can do a neat job of touch up ?