1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TUSCAN WINE LINEA- Dent Removal & Repainting

Discussion in 'Modifications & Tuning' started by ibsr, Sep 8, 2011.

1. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Which TASS quoted you 9000?
    I suggest you to go for insurance and get it done from TASS itself. I recommend TAFE, Greams Road.
  2. Sree3070

Sree3070 Amatore

Chennai

No ramesh i cant calim insurance as this happend when my car was not under insurance cover.. i checked with concord injampakkam.. and they quoted 9000
  3. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Avoid Concorde and especially Injampakkam branch. Check with TAFE (Mr. Purushothaman) for a quote.
  4. Ferrariscdr

Ferrariscdr Amatore

Karnataka
    Similar incident happened with me - i send my i10 vehicle to my father who was going to use it in other city...I transferred it through Packers and Movers and they damaged my car with big dent on bonnet, spare wheel totally damaged (don't know if they drove the car or what) and interiors were dirty, jack were missing. Luckily Packers and Movers agreed for collecting payment from my dad after sending the vehicle.
    After reaching my father told he would get this checked in Hyundai showroom for all the repairs and he would pay only after deducting the repair charges. Hyundai guys quoted some 35,000 for entire bonnet replacement only (incl painting and labor). The cost of transportation was 21,000. Finally my dad took it to local shop just opposite to Hyundai service and they repair it in 3K; 3.5K for tyre; 200 bucks for full cleaning and polish and 500 bucks for jack. :)
  5. Sree3070

Sree3070 Amatore

Chennai
    Pic of my car dent...

Pic of my car dent...

PB110325.jpg

PB110331.jpg

PB110332.jpg

PB110330.JPG
  6. Sree3070

Sree3070 Amatore

Chennai
    Guys need help on the dent work please let me know is there is good body work shops in chennai..
  7. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Sree, there are couple. But, they may also charge more.
    Check with myTVS and Bosch. I would still say that TASS would be your best bet as of now. Check with TAFE and get a quote. 9000 is high in my opinion.
  8. Sree3070

Sree3070 Amatore

Chennai
    thanks ramjn tmrw iam going to TAFE...

sreejith
  9. Sree3070

Sree3070 Amatore

Chennai
    i got quoters from different places.

1 Concord -Injambakkaom-9000
    2 TAFE Reach - 10000
    3 TVS Servicing- Crompet - 13000.
    4 Local work shop Madippakam -5000
    5 Local work shop near Velacheri bridge- 2800.

and the local guy who i offered 2800 told me that he wil take money from me onluy when i am satisfied with the colour matching. any way i decided to go there let see how the work will turn up.
  10. Shashank..
    The shop name is M.P. Car Care, #1-2-700, lower tank bund opp.(DBR) mill, hyderabad
    Ph, 9966654946 , 9052123500 (hope these numbers are still in use).. the contact person name is Naseer or Khaleel.. Naseer probably gives a reasonable qoute when compare to khaleel..
    3 people like this.