1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Turn Indicator switch problem

Discussion in 'Electrical Systems' started by vijayma, Sep 27, 2012.

1. vijayma

I have a 2010 1.3MJD emotion punto, The indicator switch got faulty a couple of months agao and i got them replaced ( after turning on the indicator it does not get cut of automatically and has to be done manually, The service centre replaced the enrire unit ), Now again i have the same problem , will this be replaced free of cost or will i be charged, The first time i paid around INR 4500/- .
    Can someone help ? Off late i have been facing problems with the car, I have had the strut assembly replaced twice ( one under warranty and one under payment, the service centre informed me the life of a strust assembly is only around 25 - 30 k is it true ? )
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2012
  2. Shadowfax

Shadowfax Regolare

What is the date of purchase of car?? the warranty is valid for 2 years from that date. Dont you have extended warranty?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
  3. kesav554

kesav554 Timido

Last edited: Oct 7, 2012
  4. Shadowfax

Shadowfax Regolare

this is what my extended warranty says. mine is 2011, please check your book to see what applies for your car. additionally 2 years warranty expires from date of purchase and not date of sale.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2012
  5. Shadowfax

Shadowfax Regolare