1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Turn indicator problem!

Discussion in 'Electrical Systems' started by anthrg, Nov 21, 2012.

1. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Ravi proved right. A lot of us worry too much on very minor, easily resolvable, issues. Users cannot be blamed too.
    1 person likes this.
  2. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai

As I said, it was a minor issue :) good that it got sorted out. Now keep enjoying your ride
    1 person likes this.
  3. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Might be due to excess love and passion of owners towards Fiats :D
  4. abhiiceman

abhiiceman Amatore

Bangalore
    Even our punto has this problem from the day one ,but forgot to mention during first service and even the service people haven't recognised this even after keeping the car for 4days (front suspension replacement)

Sent from my Canvas Play Edition using Tapatalk 4
  5. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    These things will not be noticed and rectified unless you mention it specifically.
  6. puntophile

puntophile Amatore

Indirapuram NCR
    Dear all,

Suddenly from today evening, the turn indicator stalk will not auto center after actuating. If I turn right, it resets on straightening the steering. But if I turn left, and then straighten steering, I can hear a distinct click, but the stalk doesn't reset or return and left blinker continues to operate.

I spoke to the GM of an ASS: he says whole stalk change is not required these days and some child part needs to be replaced. Cost approximately INR350.

Any ideas on this? My car is 2.5 years old, and I didn't expect this to fail considering how carefully the car is maintained!
  7. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Unfortunate but these things do happen. Since you already talked to GM, get it replaced soon from them.