1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TUBELESS TYRE PUNCTURE REPAIR

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by prihir, Feb 28, 2011.

1. prihir

prihir Amatore

Jamnagar
    Friends,

Here I am upload video of Fixing puncture in my punto. Modes please edit or move topic if it is not on right place, also for outside of forum link.

Hope it was help. ::O
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2014
  2. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Thanks for the share, it would help many :)
  3. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    good demo guju bhai. you were the one whose suspension mounts were to be replaced?? any updates?
  4. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Just a few hours back, I received the tyre repair kit that I bought from ebay.in costing Rs 218.50 including shipping and discount. The kit includes rubber cement which is to be applied at the puncture as well as on the plug. Hope, it will be more effective. I don't know when I would be able to use it.
    DSC04220.jpg DSC04226.jpg
  5. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Sir ji, don't say that. Hope the need never asises.

BTW, I saw the mechanic use exactly same kit as yours when I went for puncture repair.
  6. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    Yup this is the most common product used by everyone..It's of good quality! Even my dad prefers this product..
  7. sdp1975

sdp1975 Amatore

Bangalore
    I noticed less pressure in one my wheels today . Took it to the local garage but he did not see any nails or puncture in the tyre.

I asked him to fill up air again and wait and see what happens. Where could the problem be ? I have alloy wheels.