1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Trusted petrol pumps in Pune

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by amolmane, Oct 21, 2010.

1. amolmane

amolmane Guest

Many multiet owners may face problem of Bad fuel.
    So let's share experiences about Bunks in Pune/Mumbai & pune-mumbai express way

Swift (DDiS) is noisy. Punto (Multijet) is more smooth & refined.
    So as per Automobile theory Pulling power gets low as you make engine smooth.
    Some fiat owners may surprise.So See example of Tractor.
    Power is 35-50 HP but it pulls easily weight of 1to 1.5 tonne.
    because of its rough engine.

So let's start
  2. jumu

jumu Superiore

Ha ha ha , Iliked your example.Comparing Swift DDis to tractor ??. :lol: :lol:
  3. amolmane

amolmane Guest

Iam not cpmparing Swift DDiS to tractor
    I am just indicating co-relationship between Hard engine & pulling capacity.

Very simple logic !
    Tractor of 35 bhp easily pulls weight of 2 tonn.
    But can our multijet engine will pull 2 ton weight as easy as tractor.
  4. amolmane

amolmane Guest

I tried 3 petrol pumps in Pune but could not get satisfactory performance :cry:

Please see my thread " LOSS OF POWER" in Technical section :cry:

1) M/s Rashid Khodad & Co. Near Blue diamond hotel (in chowk where we take left turn to got to German Bakery (HP) found too much oily fuel I think possibility of mixing used oil OR Terpentine

2) M/s Roshni Services Near Blue diamond hotel (in chowk where we take left turn to got to German Bakery (BP)
    found kerosene
    3) M/s Kulkarni Auto on F.C. Road (Found heavy Kerosene )

Please go to http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/other-cit ... -pune.html

Is there anyone who knows genuine petrol pump in Pune city :anyone
  5. amolmane

amolmane Guest

Diesel with Kerosene is nightmare for Hydraulic Lash Adjusters (HLA) i.e.Hydraulic Tappets of Multijet engines .
    I have seen premature failure of HLA of DDiS & Quadrajet engines

So Be aware from 3rd class fuel quality,if you get heavy kerosene,then you may face heavy expenditure
    Do you know what is expenses due to kerosene in diesel ?
    4 Electronic Injectors + High Pressure Fuel pump + new Fuel rail = Rs.1.5 Lacks approx.
  6. amolmane

amolmane Guest

This is very sad that nobody is interested to talk on this issue.

Go to www.team-bhp.com. More than 10 pages are there.

It seems that teamfiat member are not serious about this.

Members in Pune are in Sweet Misunderstanding that they are getting good fuel.

Bunk owner gets commission 3.5 Paise/Lt.

I dont, think that bunk owners are doing their business with loyalty inspite of getting such low margin.

If Members are not considering this aspect,then it shows that they do not know Value of Money
  7. obliex

obliex Amatore

Best petrol bunks I observed in Pune :

1. Bharat Petroleum opposite RTO
    2. HP pump at Mhasoba Gate , on the junction of FC road and University road.
    3. Shell in Hinjewadi or on Pune-Bangalore highway
  8. amolmane

amolmane Guest

Dear Obliex

1) BP near RTO is not now Co_Opereted. I had tried it after cleaning of fuel tank at BU Bhandari.
    But as soon as I filled diesel at RTO Pump,again I experienced Loss of Power. So after that incidence I never visited that pump.Bunk has been transfered to Ajit Pawar. So no guarantee of quality.

2) where is HP (where is this Mhasoba Gate )?

As per Team-bhp, Rashid Khodad & Co. Koregaon Park is the Best pump. I always get their Diesel without any Aromatic format.

I had try many times Rashid Khodad. But that time my clutch was faulty. So I could not got 100% performance.

Now I have got new clutch. I will try Rashid Khodad & I will reset ECU & then observe the engine Response.
  9. bhai

bhai Esperto

Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    On 17 Jan. I filled 35 Ltrs. Diesel in my MJD at Roshni Services (BP Bunk) near Blue Diamond hotel.

After tanking up I drive 120 KM. But got very much Driving Fatigue. Car became very much slow.

After putting AC on , car was not climbing ghat section even applying proper gear.

So next day I checked the fuel quality by removing a pipe of High pressure fuel pump.

There was a heavy Kerosene smell. So I went to dealer & we removed fuel tank.

Dealer also agreed that more than 50 % Kerosene is there. :A

So fuel tank is being cleaned. Let's see the performance after cleaning.

There is HP pump also. That pump is also connected with Adulteration Racket.

So don't go at Roshni Services BP bunk near Hotel Blue Diamond ( Koregaon Park) :devil
  10. jumu

jumu Superiore

I understand your predicament being in Ahmednagar and honestly I am amazed at your uncanny ability to continuously fill diesel mixed with Kerosene inspite of you being a very alert person and an automobile analyst to boot!!
    Thinking over, my suggestion to you is to buy a Petrol Punto and shift to CNG fuel. That is the only cleanest fuel in the country and it cant be adulterated. :wink: