1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Trusted petrol bunks in Bangalore

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by karthik1100, Oct 21, 2010.

1. i trust only few petrol bunks, which gave me worthy petrol for every rupee i pay.
    Hanumanth nagar Petrol Bunk (HP)
    Shastrinagar Petrol Bunk (BP)
    Reddy petrol bunk in sheshadripuram (BP)
    Mysore Road petrol Bunk (HP)

any others please specity, please suggest if you are 100% sure about the petrol Quality and mileage tested
  2. arulvr

arulvr Amatore

Bangalore
  3. clash81

clash81 Regolare

Bangalore
    Not sure if this thread should go in here. If not, mods please move it to the right section.

I wanted to ask this for some time now and the real reason behind this is as goes. I used to travel to my office on my bike and few days back, when i reached office and was parking my bike, i realised the fuel pipe coming off from the tank has loosened and the fuel was dripping. I tried fixing it, and was amazed as to smell kerosene instead of petrol. The chance of someone siphoning off petrol and filling kerosene is very low as i park my bike in a guarded area.

This prompted me to check the fuel couple more times after refilling from the same bunk (dint have a choice, so had to refill from there). The same Kerosene smell was there. This is the bunk on Thippasandra road.

So, in this regard, if members from Bangalore can list out the bunks which serve good fuel, it would be of great help.

So far i have filled diesel in my car from the following bunks.

The bunk near St.Jhons - the fuel seems to be ok.
    The BP bunk in Jeevan Bhima Nagar - The driving school fella vouches on this place.
    The bunk opposite to Manipal hospital on old airport road - they seemed to be ok.

Please list your favorite bunks...

Mods Note- Moved to "Hangout" section from "sales and service reviews"
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2011
  4. mhitesh

mhitesh Amatore

Airoli, Navi Mumbai
    Airoli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.4
    I was in Blore for a couple of years and used to stay in JP Nagar, the HP Petrol Pump near the Talwalkars Gym in JP Nagar is pretty good. However from my personal experience I have always observed that Indian Oil Petrol Pumps and Indian Oil Fuel is better suited and has improved the average by a couple of Kms for my bike. I hope the same happens with my Punto.
  5. the petrol bunk next to indiranagar BDA office offers good n promt services
  6. Fiat-Yamaha

Fiat-Yamaha Superiore

Bangalore
    From Day 1 my punto gets refilled @ BP opposite Lalbaugh West gate. Good place.

Seen this bunk from my childhood days. Its owned by an Elderly person & some time during day even he will be at service if its crowded.
  7. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Threads Merged.
  8. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Filled BP diesel today at new BP bunk near Sarjapura road. Little ahead of Total Mall.
    Excellent service, better than Shell. Spacious, 5-6 air filling machines, free Nitrogen, glass cleaning.
    After shifting my house from BTM to EC, I was searching for a good bunk, search ends here.