1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Trusted petrol bunks in Amchi Mumbai

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by TORQUEY_TND, Dec 7, 2010.

1. Before opening a new thread , did a search "Petrol Pumps" and found 2 similar Topics with cities in
    Bangalore and Pune hence kicking off with this thread :

Have you experienced the joy of using good fuel?
    My Punto 1.2 gets her tank full from some of these so called places we call bunks!
    (Let's compile a list of pumps which are reliable offer excellent fuel with hospitable services upon parking)

Initally on my brand new car ,
    I used HP Regular Petrol from Chembur HP bunk @suman nagar and within some weeks of inital ownership,
    shifted to IOC on persistance of lag , drop in power and to mention a pal with his insight and follower of
    IOC extramile in his VERNA and OPTRA (extrapremium) influenced me towards them.

IOC Vikhroli (W) named as Gulati Service Center is OK and their service is Naggy if not Rude.
    24*7 pump , air is available 24*7 mostly you have to nag them to do so , they hardly care except if you have a C- class

** I fill Regular Petrol only at these Locations**

IOC Ghatkopar (e) named as Ravi Auto Services and has incorported Maruti Driving School is the Best ,
    good clean and hassel free movement so far. This is a 24*7 pump however pressurized air closes by 11 pm

IOC Chembur (Poonam Auto Services) Next to TaraPunjab Restaurant is
    EXCELLENT in SERVICE and source Genuine Fuel each time

IOC coco pump Sahar road , Owned by IOC (24*7 pump with Air Check)
    Very best fuel mileage and prompt action upon parking - - IT's RECOMMENDED

2. Chaos

Chaos Regolare

HP pump below the sion flyover (at sion circle- going towards chunabhatti) I have filled Diesel & petrol for my earlier cars and its reliable. (digital air check on avg is out of order but accurate when working)

IOC pump near ruia (towards king george school) also has good Petrol and diesel (digital air check accurate)

IOC opp siddhivinayk temple (going towards shivaji park).

I generally prefer IOC over any other. next option is HP.. But somehow I find IOC better (esp. diesel)
  3. amolmane

amolmane Guest

I experinced Adulteration also In Mumbai. I dont remember exactly.

It was BP bunk. Left side while going to Pune. It may in Chembur or Sion.

Heavy Kerosene smell was there.
  4. When it comes to BP , i think theres one single Petrol Pump in Vikhroli (W) ,
    Inside Godrej&Boyce Complex , Close to Gate 2 , Plant 5 on the LBS marg

Their Quality of unleaded petrol ron# 91 is Uncharted and for their Diesel admirers are plenty!
    I even saw a 1982 Ambassador doing a tank full at the bunk in front of me when asked the Owner revealed he is
    devoted to the pump and his Ambi runs top class on their Regular Diesel over so many years.

ANyone in the Close proximity should try this pump, this is the only BP pump i would put my Quality Shoes on !
    positive's : Good prompt service , professional guys all working dayshifts (8 hrs), Air check available.
    negatives : It closes before 9 pm , Open for Halfday on Sunday's ,closed on 15th Aug , 26th Jan , 2nd Oct

5. amolmane

amolmane Guest

No the bunk is not in ide Godrej&Boyce Complex

It is on the main street.
  6. Amol , Buddy i know it was not the one you experienced

what i pointed out was a small REVIEW of the Godrej Petrol Pump in VIKHROLI(W)

7. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

My refuels have always been thru an HP pump that i trust.Im located in mulund west and the owner of the pump stays in my building itself and is my very gud frend.Both my car and my bike get their tankfull over there only.Would recommend this pump anytime.Its Dolare Motor Stores,LBS MARG,Mulund west.This pump is just located off lbs marg and next to my building :)
  8. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Linea 1.4
    Aaron - now I know....tu ghar se petrol pump and again ghar.... Just do that much driving and no wonder you have clocked an awesome 3000km in 2 years ::V
    Now start filling fuel from Bpcl at palm beach road... My recommendation to all and for Aaron a nice excuse for a fun drive.... What say mate? :lol:
  9. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Hey fastlove its 3620kms in 1.3yrs not 2yrs ::D .And ya m clocking miles as much as i can :)

Sure me n torque_tnd wud pop in at palm beach sumday to pay our tributes 2 u ::D
  10. bhai

bhai Esperto

Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Bunk which get fuel directly from Refinery not by tanker

I don't remember exactly where I read. I think on teambhp :-In mumbai there is COCO pump who bring fuel directly from refinary through pipeline. Less possibility of adulteration is there because of absense of tanker system.That bunk is near the refinery of oil company. Friends do you know location of that COCO pump near refinery at Mumbai ?---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 PM ----------
    Go to teambhp & search the thread :- how-ascertain-purity-diesel.html written by tazmaan on page no.1Becaus of technical problem I am unable to give direct hyperlink. Please bear with me.
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2012