1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Trusted bunks in Bangalore

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by theblack, May 15, 2013.

1. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    For people who travel to whitefield from KR puram side, there is an IOC COCO bunk on right when going to whitefield. Its between whitefield honda and HP mahadevpura! planning to try it out for my next few tankups
  2. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Shams, thats a good bunk but the only issue is they dont have card swipe working most of the times. They also provide nitrogen topup for fuel bill more than 1k
  3. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    oops!! thats a problem then :) Do they inform about the same for filling? will make sure i ask about it before hand.

I am a regular on this route but only yesterday i noticed their COCO hoarding :)!
  4. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Better to ask they dont inform before hand
  5. adigabnp

adigabnp Amatore

BengaLooru
    BengaLooru
    Grande Punto 1.3
    The diesel available in this bunk/pump/filling station is awesome! I am refilling in this bunk from the past 1 year. The engine is so smooth with this diesel . . . :)
    I can clearly see a sea change with the way the engine behaves when I refill from a different bunk.
  6. pdash

pdash Regolare

Bangalore
    Mahadevapura
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I checked couple of Shell bunks, most of them are not keeping diesel. Is there any info, which are the shell bunks providing diesel fuel in Bangalore...(at least near martha halli)
  7. imranshks

imranshks Superiore

Bangalore
    @pdash I fill it in shell bunks only. Either JP Nagar ring road, or Lalbagh main gate or mekhri circle location. Till date never faced "out of stock" situation for diesels with them from past 5 months.

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk 2
  8. pdash

pdash Regolare

Bangalore
    Mahadevapura
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi Imran, thanks for your quick reply. I mean to say where ever bunk I tried, they serve only Petrol. Please let me know the exact location of the bunk in JP nagar ring road.
  9. imranshks

imranshks Superiore

Bangalore
    @pdash you will surely find diesel in this bunk at JP Nagar.. if you are driving from bannerghatta road, take the undrerpass of Puttenahalli and keep driving ahead. You ll find shell bunk on right hand side within 0.5 kms.

If you are driving from jayanagar 4th block, reach Puttenahalli signal and then take a right to head on to Ring road.

If you are driving from banashankari side, you will find the bunk on your left hand side.

It's just ahead of Skoda showroom, Tafe access.

Hope I am clear.. coz am very bad at navigation :)

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk 2
  10. pdash

pdash Regolare

Bangalore
    Mahadevapura
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thanks Imran...