1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Trusted bunks in Bangalore

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by theblack, May 15, 2013.

1. Pauleralil

Pauleralil Regolare

Kochi/Bangalore
    It seems there is law which prevents them from giving petrol in 1ltr or 2ltr bottles. They may have refused bcoz of this reason. Even i had to undergo a harrowing time to get a ltr of petrol from the BPCL pump beside madivala police station. They had the notice posted near the vending machine itself.

They asked me to come with a sealed plastic jar or something like that instead of the pet bottle which i was carrying. Though with little bit of persuasion and humble requests made them fill the bottle one time :)
  2. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Yes, it is illegal to sell petrol/diesel in bottles/cans. You may see lot of autowallas carrying petrol in Pepsi/Cola bottles though.
  3. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Actually my bro did that twice during the time where few of the bunks were caught on TV news channel of cheating in quantity. Guess you all remember that time.

Oh this triggers an idea, is it possible or any of you heard of a car having flow meter fitted in it perhaps in the fuel tank inlet ? So that the incomming fuel quanity can be measured as a verification. Is such possible?
  4. One new bunk just before Abiman studio seems to be good.
  5. NishanthNag

NishanthNag Amatore

Bengalooru
    Bengalooru
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Shell Bunk, JP Nagar next to Skoda Showroom:
    :) Name says it all - Pure, Precision, Service with a Greet.
    :( 9Rs more than other Stations.

HP Bunk, JP Nagar next to Canara Bank: So far good.
    :) No issue with the quality & quantity. Been getting good mileage 17-19 KMPL on my 90 horse. You have ICICI ATM avail. Card works all the time, i am a pay back card user so i can get points too. Never tried the US Pizza avail there though !
    :( Long wait at AIR station.
  6. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    There is a tuk sound from the fuel release lever that goes off during the filling many times a few seconds after the filling starts but i could still see the meters running, is that normal or some thing fishy..?
  7. sandeep.12

sandeep.12 Amatore

Bangalore
    I never fill from BPs and always stick on to IOCL.
    I had got lower average when ever I filled PETROL from BP.
    Not sure about others.

IOCL in BTM besides Pizza hut is my favorite filling station.
  8. srikanthv

srikanthv

Bangalore
    I always fill petrol/diesel from IOCL near PESIT
    Last edited: May 15, 2013
  9. GaganTakker

GaganTakker Amatore

New Delhi
    What is a bunk ?
  10. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Is that a joke? If you are serious, please read the thread, especially the line of the first post :D

Rajan
    1 person likes this.