1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Trusted bunks in Bangalore

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by theblack, May 15, 2013.

1. theblack

theblack Esperto

After seeing this http://www.teamfiat.co.in/i-am-off-topic/803-trusted-petrol-pumps-pune.html a part of my brain which was dormant with the idea of asking the same question for bangalore folks woke up and i'm starting a new thread for this.

Lets list out the bunks that we are happy with and after considerable posts we can perhaps have a poll for easy readability.
    Please fill in the closest landmarks as well so that we will know where to look for this bunk.

Mods :: If you think its appropriate can these be made as a sticky. This would help many interstate travellers to get good fuel as well.

My choice.

1.) BP (Thyagaraja Nagar) , Opposite to Thyagaraja nagar Police station. (Not close to any NH/SH)
    Last edited: May 15, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  2. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

1. Kaveri Bunk in front of Lal Bagh gate (Towards JC road). I think its BP.
    2. Shell Bunks?
    Last edited: May 15, 2013
  3. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Grande Punto 1.3
    1) BP bunk run by SRS, next to Sagar Maruti service, Basavanagudi. Added advantage is this is a 24 hours bunk.

2) Cauvery BP bunk, opposite to Lalbagh west gate.

Have been using the above two more than a decade (for petrol and diesel). Till date haven't faced any issues.
  4. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    I am using Indian Oil and BP bunk, at same place in BTM, Udupi Garden signal.
    Quality wise both are excellent, service of BP bunk is better.
  5. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    1. Indian oil Petrol bunk near BTM
    2. Indian oil petrol bunk near West of chord road (next to KHT Chevrolet)
  6. shams

shams Esperto

IOC bunk is a COCO if I remember correctly ?

can we also list down any COCO bunks in the city that we know of..

I fuel at a BP bunk in kasturi nagar. I have always found the guys who fill diesel here to be nice. thats what gives me a feeling of trust which takes me there always.
  7. HP bunk in CV raman nagar near to bagmane tech park
    BP bunk in Bannerugatta road next to jalbavan
    IOC bunk in ORR just before fly over near bannnerugata road.
  8. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Not sure if a discussion is allowed on a this topic. But my bro and a friend who stays in BTM has said many times that Udupi garden bunk always tops up less w.r.t quantity. My bro ones had made an issue with bunk folks when they refused to fill in a bottle.
  9. raj29

raj29 Superiore

1. HP bunk @ Brookfields after cosmos mall. This is a very reliable bunk with curteous staff. They have nitrogen filling facility and PUC too. I use this bunk regularly
    2. IOC bunk @ Mahadevpura after Hewlett Packard office (this i think is a COCO bunk, not sure). They have nitrogen filling facility and free nitrogen topup if fuel filled over 1000 INR. But these people most of the time dont have their card swipe machines working so good to carry some cash when going to this place
  10. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Linea 1.3
    The bunks that I found to be good are

1. Shell bunks but pricey when it comes to diesel, but consistent service.
    2. IOCL opposite to Woodlands hotel. Both the quality and quantity are fine, the car behaves fine too. For cars fueling above 1000 bucks, the nitrogen top up or fresh load is free.
    3. BPCL Sheshadripuram (near the railway bridge)
    4. HPCL near CBI which is open 24 hours. The quantity is fine, however, the engine note feels a bit coarse.
    5. BPCL near Rajarajeshwari Temple. Qauntity is fine, but the engine note is sometimes coarse.
    6. HPCL near Cosmos mall has emission test + nitrogen facility
    7. IOCL near BTM layout is quite good believe this is COCO
    8. IOCL on Devegowda road (near Dinnur). The concern is the diesel is available on the opposite side and the dispenser is one inch which will not work with auto cut off for our cars.
    9. IOCL near BMTC depot 25 HSR layout.
    10. BPCL on residency road. Guess the agencies name is Nagpals. Speed 97 is available here.