1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

True jet plus

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by ndeep, Aug 16, 2011.

1. ndeep

ndeep Timido

Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Linea T-Jet
    @Jishu Thanks for your comments.

Yes he's deep into auto mags and updates on all cars across the world.
    Photos have been taken by him only (except last one which I've taken to show the cross legged sitting)

@karan desai You're right. Sometimes I feel people allow me to cross the intersection first, do not overtake and continue to drive behind etc.

@anoop thanks.

@kailashnj Thanx. I'm prviding all support to my son's interest and encourage him on his quest.

@amargawade90 Thanks. shll post more pics soon
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2011
  2. ndeep

ndeep Timido

Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Linea T-Jet
    Defogger

@fiattucine Thanx.
    The Owners Manual (Pg 46) contains the following description of the Max button on ACC panel -
    "To speed up demisting/defogging of windscreen, rear window and external rearview mirrors."

So I think this feature is available in Tjet Plus.

Further, as I said, many features of Linea/Punto are being now copied by many cars in India.
  3. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
    What about side window ? I think the manual has got it wrong. It should be side windows and not external rearview mirrors.
  4. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    ndeep, congrats. Nice photos esp the front view with fog lamps turned on. I hope you are enjoying all the features of your pelrivate JET. :)

Do you wear seat belts while sitting at the back seat as well?

@fiattucine- The speed sensitive volume control is found in Figo, Honda City as well.

Exclusive features of Linea include speed sensitive front wipers, Voice commands with SMS Reader, ECO DRIVE, Self diagnostics e.g. it displays the message on the Driver Information System display for every anomaly it encounters.
  5. ndeep

ndeep Timido

Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Linea T-Jet
    @paddleshifter Thanks. The feature set (as I listed) s amazing. Even the features you've pointed out are too good.

I've not tried seat belts on rear seat in Linea yet. Although I have worn them on fast highways while going in other hired cars.