1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Tripod

Discussion in 'Photography' started by Ravi, Dec 20, 2011.

1. nbvcrao

nbvcrao Amatore

Guntur
    When contacted, they advised me to put mail id in the "notify" section which I did and am waiting for the notification from them. Its available at buytheprice.com but is expensive @ Rs 1950

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

@cinju
    just got mail confirming the availability. just checked and the tripod is available on letsbuy.com book it before it is again "out of stock". also check Vanguard Tripod Aluminum MAK 203 and give your comments.

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------

i booked it and got the confirmation.
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2012
  2. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Vanguard Tripod Aluminum MAK 203 gives slightly more height than Sony & the max load for this vanguard is 4KG when compared to 3KG of Sony. Vanguard is 1Kg heavier than Sony. The lighter the better for you to carry around. Sony is more than enough for this. Well I am not an expert to comment on this. This is purely my views. Thank you for updating me the status of product. Let me grab one before the stock ends .
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2012
  3. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Seems the sony tripod is selling like hotcake in letsbuy.com. @ Ravi you deserve commission from letsbuy.com ;). I had ordered the Tripod last friday & today I got a mail from letsbuy.com stating that there is a delay in shipment.

"The product that you have selected is selling like hot cakes on our website and therefore there is an acute shortage for it, hence there could be a slight delay in the shipment of your order LSB-769517.

We will keep you updated with your order status.

We appreciate your patience and thank you for shopping with Letsbuy.com

For further queries and details you can write to us at customercare@letsbuy.com or you can contact us on 0124 4901234 (8 am to 9 pm, 7 days a week).

Happy Shopping!"
    1 person likes this.