1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Tripod

Discussion in 'Photography' started by Ravi, Dec 20, 2011.

1. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I think all cameras will have same dimensions to fit on any tripods.
  2. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    nbvcrao my friend has this Canon SX 5 IS & it fits properly. So I think it should be standard across all canon models. I myself is having SX 20 IS. I am also planning to purchase this in a day or two.
  3. nbvcrao

nbvcrao Amatore

Guntur
    @ravi & @Cinju thanks for your suggestions.

which is the best site to buy from? kindly advice. I shall place order.
  4. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    letsbuy has best price offer, flipkart doesn't have it. So I would say buy it from letsbuy.com.
  5. nbvcrao

nbvcrao Amatore

Guntur
    just checked letsbuy.com and placed order. thanks for your advice. it is expensive on buytheprice.com. thanks once again.
  6. anoop

anoop Superiore

@nbvcrao: Should suit - as far as i know, the tripod mounts are standard across the brands. I myself am using an Olympus tripod with my Nikon.
  7. nbvcrao

nbvcrao Amatore

Guntur
    @anoop. thanks for the advice.

which is the best amongst Sony: VCT-R640 or VCT-R100?
  8. anoop

anoop Superiore

Among VCT-R640 and VCT-R100, my vote goes to the R640. Unless you are specifically looking at a small tripod, get the R640.
  9. nbvcrao

nbvcrao Amatore

Guntur
    tried booking the tripod on letsbuy.com. it was not being accepted. i called them up only to be told the tripod is out of stock. sad..i now have to wait patiently. any alternative suggestions!!
  10. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Oops that's bad. I was planning to proceed with the payment today. Any idea how long we have to wait ?