1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Trip to Sonda-->Gokarna-->Ramachandrapura->Goa

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by Sat-Chit-ananda, Jun 15, 2012.

1. puntosat

puntosat Superiore

Bangalore
    Consider

1.Dandeli
    2.Sirsi temple + Lushington Falls (do not miss this)..its huge!!
    1 person likes this.
  2. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Sat, Thomman85 in our forum has recently stayed in Goa also Vikrant joshi. Please look at the resort near the vegator beach in my Goa thread. Vahan Pujari had stayed there once. Given good opinion. The look is terrific. If you don't want next to beach then Hotel Fidalgo will be a nice place to eat and sleep. When you are planning the trip. Northern karnataka roads are notorious in monsoon with tiny swimming pools on the rods.
    1 person likes this.
  3. Thanks , i am leaving tomorrow or day after.
    -Sat
  4. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    how many days are you planning to spend? I have been to goa and gokarna more than once out of the places you mentioned!
    for me -
    goa: party/fun
    gokarna: relaxation/natural beauty
    1 person likes this.
  5. I have 6 days planned for entire trip!!

---------- Post added at 11:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 AM ----------

Is there some place to stay in Dandeli?
  6. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
  7. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    There is a travelogue in TBHP where he followed the route via Dendeli to Goa(hinf electric blue Punto). I had read it long long back. Don't remember it. What I remember is the beautiful road via dandeli and a photo of the electric blue infront of a beautiful goan Hotel.
    You can also consider some forest guest house. Bur now it may be too late.

Gokarna has some notorious humps that can even challenge their banglorian counterparts.I had tasted it. Take care of the car. In goa now it will be drizling and bring umbrella and rain coat(must for kids). Hoe the journey will give all Navrasa to your trip(except which there is no true fun)

Love, or Shringar(romantic scenery)

Compassion, or Karuna ( for i20s trying to corner with you)

Serenity, or Shanta( temple)

Mirth, or Hasya(spoting a dzire)

Courage, or Veera ( mighty MJD)

Wonder, or Adbhuta( ghat drive in Punto)

Fear, or Bhayam (humps)

Anger, or Raudra ( trucks blocking the way)

Disgust, or Bhibasta (part and parcel of any trip, Wish you that you don't face it)

I will be leaving from Goa to kerala on 17th. Wish a good stay in Goa
    3 people like this.
  8. Man !! Your knowledge of Sanskrit is better than me:)
    1 person likes this.
  9. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    I apologize for making the confusion and confess that it is with the help of internet. :D