1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

trip to bandhavgarh..

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by sanjeev, Feb 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. onlymakarand

onlymakarand Amatore

Bhusawal
    sanjeev- frm nasik,instead of going to nagpur,why dont u try alternate route ie nasik-bhusawal-burhanpur-khandwa-hoshangabad-jabalpur-bandhavgarh??

that way, u'll save atleast 80-90 kms and barring few stretches of abt 30-40 kms,road is in fairly good condition. A frnd of mine had gone by same route and he was pretty satisfied..i'm also planning to, in the near future!! Happy Driving!!:p
  2. @onlymakarand.. yes you are correct but since one more family will be joining us in Nagpur so we need to go from via nagpur only..
    Since you are from Bhusaval any idea of the road condition from Nashik to Nagpur?
  3. onlymakarand

onlymakarand Amatore

Bhusawal
    Excellent 4 lane road frm nashik to dhule..after that its a 2 lane highway but well maintained right upto nagpur..driving ur punto shld be a breeze!!:steering
  4. hmm thats what i was also expecting.. i know roads till here to nashik are like dream... compared to what they were 2 years ago..
    also how big exacylt is Dhule?? i mean incase i wish not to stay in Nahsik and drive till dhule will i get a decent hotel over there??
  5. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    sanjeev,
    if you dont know the roads condition, please maintain speed from 60Kmph to 80Kmph.
  6. onlymakarand

onlymakarand Amatore

Bhusawal
    sanjeev- dhule is a pretty big district place and there r sm very nice hotels also..a couple of the decent star hotels are right off the nasik highway namely hotel manas(near the toll plaza) and hotel residency park (near surat bypass) so that u wont hv to enter the city..both hotels are very nice with comfy rooms and ambience..u can try any of these!!
  7. Guys..
    do we have someone here in forum who is from Nagpur /jabalpur and can enlighten a bit on road condition between Nagpur and Jabalpur..
    I came across a travelogue (dated 2012)which says that the routeNGP to JBP via Seoni is ok with about 30 Kms of very bad road just before you reach the Bison National Park Resort and this stretch of 30 kms is pretty bad it seems...

There is an alternate road Nagpur -Chindwada- JBP road though but still if anyone has some information on the present status of road via seoni..it will be a great help for me.

Thanks in advance
    Sanjeev
  8. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Last edited: May 11, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.