1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Trip to Bandhavgadh-Land of Tigers

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by sanjeev, May 9, 2012.

1. When I read With this the travelogue ends here...

I thought you missed to mention this

Then found out that I missed to read that post... :)

Great narration and awesome photographs. :clap :clap :clap
    1 person likes this.
  2. thanks @only makarand ...and
    thanks @scintillaspire for following the thread with such keen intrest...yes the last 3 postings have been done in a quick succession ..so there is a chance that one may miss some post
    Last edited: May 31, 2012
  3. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Wonderful writing Sanjeev. How much ever we live in concrete jungles the actual jungles are attached to our hearts more than anything.

So when is your next TL coming up?
    1 person likes this.
  4. thanks@teky...the next TL will come soon...this TL has come to an end but the journey has not....

And i will be visiting bandhavgarh again next year..in between that we are thinking of going to Agra by road..
    lets see...what happens..
  5. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Just wonder how much extra fun is added to each trip when it is done in car. We come to know about new places ,the people, culture,food etc etc. But when we choose flight or train so much we loose. Moreover when the trip is done on a fiat car it is more fun.

If people builds concrete jungles just for living that is Ok, but people buy it, even though they don't need it. They destroy old houses and build new ones. This make huge demand for houses and the result is the decay of our natural hills, forests and farms. We should try to preserve the old homes. Forests are for animals and we should avoid any constructions that disturb their peaceful existence in their sweet homes(jungles). Your photos convey this message to readers without expressing it in words, at least to me.
    Thanks for a wonderful travelogue that made us inspire us for a long trip. :D
    1 person likes this.
  6. thanks @sungoa2010 for the such nice compliments...yes no doubt road trips are very good stress busters...and you enjoy like anything... and with a fiat in hand...things are much rosier....

this trip has made me follow some strict changes in my lifestyle...now i never throw garbage anywhere...and many small other things which i have understood is important to do to make the remaining ecosystem survive so that the coming generation can also see and appreciate it....

Wonder if our descendants will ever get to see a tiger in wild...or even jungles!!!
    1 person likes this.