1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Trip Planned for New Year Chennai-Palakkad-Guruvayur-Chennai

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by Iluvpunto, Dec 30, 2013.

1. Iluvpunto

Iluvpunto Amatore

Chennai
    hmm Another Typo !!! this is what happens when you update TFI in a hurry from office. :chair:
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2013
  2. Iluvpunto

Iluvpunto Amatore

Chennai
    First set of pics..
    IMG_4849.JPG IMG_4850.JPG IMG_4856.JPG IMG_4858.JPG IMG_4860.JPG IMG_4862.JPG IMG_4867.JPG IMG_4869.JPG IMG_4873.JPG IMG_4890.JPG
    2 people like this.
  3. Iluvpunto

Iluvpunto Amatore

Chennai
    Is that a loose engine guard in picture #9 ?? Do I need to get it rectified ?.

There was some issues with the AC when we were about to reach Coimbatore and the car was not getting cooled at all and my little one started crying. The outside temperature was about 38 but even after setting the ACC at 16 the lowest possible temp, it was of no use. Could that be because of the AC gas gone low ?
  4. dhaya76

dhaya76 Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I had a similar problem with my esteem earlier. I switched off the AC for 10 mins and then started again and it is back to normal. It may be because AC was running for a long hours (say about 5 hrs) continuously. After I was back to Chennai and checked with the service engineer, he told me that the issue is because of the AC running for long hours.
  5. Iluvpunto

Iluvpunto Amatore

Chennai
    Got it checked from fass thrissur. They identified that the Ac gas level was low by 98 gms and topped it up. Including labour it came to 560 rs.