1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Tried Nokia N8 FM Transmitter with Blaupunkt Radio

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by divx, Nov 17, 2010.

1. divx

divx

Bangalore
    While returning from one of the company's meetings, topic on FM led us to try the new Nokia N8 mobiles FM Transmitter with Blaupunkt Radio on Punto MJD Emotion. Many of the Nokia mobile have FM transmitter these days.

We loaded the N8 with few songs, select a 88.10 channel for FM channel on the phone and started to transmit. Tuned the FM receiver to same channel and viola ... the song was playing loud and clear.

Now I don't see the necessity of USB in Emotion version. Has anyone tried?
  2. We had used FM transmitter(the one which can be plugged into the cigarette lighter) for almost 2 years in our Fiat Palio.

It was real VFM. We bought the same for Rs 500. Needless to say that it works perfectly :)

Here is a picture for reference :

[attachment=0:flnmwrsq]4-in-1-Car-Mp3-with-FM-Modulator-fm-transmitter-MP3MP4-Playe-1275716384.jpg[/attachment:flnmwrsq]

Amith

4-in-1-Car-Mp3-with-FM-Modulator-fm-transmitter-MP3MP4-Playe-1275716384.jpg
  3. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    I used the same in my Uno. Yes, it can be a great substitute for USB. Only problem is you have to take a step extra in enjoying your favorite music.
  4. K_K

K_K Amatore

Bangalore
    Hey all ::D
    I own a N8 nowadays i don use anythin els I just load my phone wit songs create a playlist and I just use it . ::OO

The sound quality is pretty good but d stock spkrs are not go :up od enuff but gottu manage but battery drains out v fast dats d only draw :ugeek: back hwever i got a car charger free along with my Phone :dance
  5. @kk
    how is the volume coming?
    i mean with the fm transmitter turned on the volume through the speakers was very low in innova.
    i had to put the volume to atleast 35 to listen to the songs in that vehicle.