1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Tribute to god of cricket -sachin

Discussion in 'Sports and World News' started by ccprakash, Nov 15, 2013.

1. ccprakash

ccprakash Regolare

Bangalore
    As we love our cars, as the same way we love cricket and of course SACHIN. I have started this thread bcoz the legend is going to retire and thought of giving some tribute to him through our forum.

I have grown up watching him playing his wonderful innings and its my pleasure to share this feeling with my beloved FIAT mates.
    2 people like this.
  2. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    There is a going to be a big vaccum cretaed due the legend's departure from the field and it is going to take some time for someone even to attempt to fill in the void space. At times I used to feel SRT would play for himself and at times I used to be simply awed by his playwork but in the end it was always Sachin used to be the favourite. He has some remarkable records to his credit which will be very hard to be broken. A thorough gentleman on the field and off it.

Hats of the Master Blaster, we will miss you a lot
  3. C_S

C_S Amatore

Bangalore
    Thanks for Opening this Thread. I had this on mind and probably would have done this today.

Yes, I have grown up watching Sachin, cannot think of an Indian Cricket Team without Sachin :sadblue . It is indeed a privilege that our generation got to see him live, while the future generations will have just the videos. Great Player, even greater Individual. Everyone can learn from him on how to handle success and be grounded with humility.

:up All the very best to the God of Batting in all his future endeavors.

CS
  4. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    I never knew that God retired. :(

Coming back to reality, here is my tribute

Rajan
    2 people like this.
  5. platinumshine

platinumshine Regolare

'Live to Drive' he did, that signature Sachin stroke!
    And I 'Live to see the Drive'!

You can't retire from our hearts! :(
    1 person likes this.
  6. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    When ever Iam remembered of Sachin, the only thought that flashes in my mind is that how he eveaded tax on his Ferrari (inspite of being the richest sportsman in the world owning 1000 cr rupees).I always thought that he was only doing a job well for what he was (excessively) paid for.
    There are a lot of SW professionals and doctors and others too who do an exemplary job even if not paid well.
    Does a SW professional get a Bharat ratna award for his excellence?
  7. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Tribute to Sachin from me and my Punto

.facebook_-1030284834.jpg
    2 people like this.