1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Transfer from Bangalore to Gurgaon?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by xgxg, Apr 22, 2016.

1. xgxg

xgxg Timido

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi!!
    I'm a Grande Punto MJT 1.3 Owner from Bangalore and need to move to Gurgaon for work. My car is more than 5 year old. Is there a possibility that i can sell my car here to a dealer and buy an Avventure at Gurgaon? What I'd like to do is a hassle free transfer in which dealer helps me to sell the car and pickup the car at Gurgaon without getting into trouble of meeting and contacting buyers and transferring the car or am i being naive?
  2. kishorekrs

kishorekrs Amatore

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Whatever procedure you have asked for I guess it isn't possible, coz afaik the booking amount whatever is made will be non-transferable. I reckon the easiest way to deal with this scenario is to sell it here at true value showroom & buy a new one over there. By this way you can avoid contacting buyers & can avoid transferring your car there. The only sore point in this method is by selling at true value I doubt you would get great value as there will always be an margin over which they will be reluctant in negotiating further.
  3. xgxg

xgxg Timido

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thanks, Makes sense. I did the same and met First Choice guys and Yes, The resale price which i get is disappointing.
    Thanks.
  4. kishorekrs

kishorekrs Amatore

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    How much was the valuation made for? I feel anything more than 4 lac is good amount to consider, assuming it as first owner & maintained in good condition.
  5. xgxg

xgxg Timido

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    December 2010 model ...registered in Jan 2011- Grande Punto Active- I didn't get quote from First Choice but got from one of the guys at Fiat caffe- Very low-1.75 Lakh. He said that base version is not re-sale friendly. That's really low by any standards.
  6. kishorekrs

kishorekrs Amatore

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    I believe 3-3.5 lac is fair amount for this variant. Try to hold on to this price & bargain well mate. Also check Toyota U Trust, they are one of the best in this business. With personal experience I'm suggesting. Try your luck there.
  7. karaka

karaka Amatore

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.4
    Did you happen to sell, if so @ what price?

Sent from my Mi 4i using Tapatalk