1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TrackVehicle

Discussion in 'Gadgets / Electronics / Laptops' started by neoonwheels, Jun 3, 2010.

1. neoonwheels

neoonwheels Amatore

Pune
    hi Ancient,

I have sent you the link. I am working on it but a tight work schedule is delaying things. As per few comments from Roy, I have made changes to the UI and few other things. This will be available pretty soon. Following are the tweaks coming your way:

1. New intuitive UI design. A navigation panel to use the tool
    2. Few bug fixes
    3. A new reminder type: This can add a reminder in your google calendar which in turn can send you SMS

Cheers
    Abhi
  2. Thanks for the update. My statements were in a lighter vein though. It is commendable that you thought of this idea :clapping
  3. amit

amit Superiore

Navi Mumbai
    Haven't read through all the pages but this is exciting!

A suggestion though. Since our cars come with MID, why don't you incorporate MID reading too and that way we will know the % error between actual and MID display for mileage.

When and how are we going to get this thing to use? I am really :dancing about this.
  4. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    The only challenge is to keep noting km-reading & ltr's consumed everytime :mrgreen:
  5. neoonwheels

neoonwheels Amatore

Pune
    Guys,

A new release link has been shared to everybody who sent me mail for the older release. If any one of you have not received the earlier release link, please send a mail to: linkerror@gmail.com and I will share the new release.
  6. Has anyone installed this on Windows 7 ( 64 bit) without issues ?
  7. Hey Neo, how do I add the service details to this application. The Service tool is greyed out. Am I missing something here?

[attachment=0:us3frx03]Track_screen.JPG[/attachment:us3frx03]

Track_screen.JPG
  8. neoonwheels

neoonwheels Amatore

Pune
    Service functionality is not available in this release. I am working on it and soon it would be available
  9. nmp

nmp Amatore

Thane, Mumbai
    Hey Neo looks like a great utility. I'm sending e-mail right now, please send me the link so as to download the s/w.
  10. Gmittal

Gmittal Amatore

I tried to install it on windows7, it installed successfully, but while adding a vehicle details it gave me an error.
    I am not sure whether it is a bug, or do i need to install something.

[attachment=0:365fkiv6]error.jpg[/attachment:365fkiv6]

error.jpg