1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TrackVehicle

Discussion in 'Gadgets / Electronics / Laptops' started by neoonwheels, Jun 3, 2010.

1. Just installed this. Its great :wow :wow . good work Abhi :clap :clap . Just found a small cosmetic bug. The Insurance Company name field doesn't like spaces so if you are trying to say Future Generalli or Bajaj Allianz it will take these as one single word.
  2. neoonwheels

neoonwheels Amatore

Pune
    Wow. Good catch. I have noted it down :)
  3. Vroom

Vroom Amatore

Mumbai
    Awesome! Have sent you a mail. If you could provide me with the link, would be really helpful.

Cheers,
    Vroom
  4. neoonwheels

neoonwheels Amatore

Pune
    Guys,

Have you started using the tool? I know very basic but then unless you report bugs/new features, how can I better it? So all lazy bones get started on using the utility.
  5. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    Be patient, this software takes time to use, I for one may fill up only once a week and so need at least 2-3 weeks to realize all the features. But I have tried it out and have found some usability issues, should I post them here or send it by mail?
  6. neoonwheels

neoonwheels Amatore

Pune
    Anyways is fine with me. I am working on few known defects and new features.
  7. neoonwheels

neoonwheels Amatore

Pune
    Guys,

I have face lifted (So early :D) the TrackVehicle UI. This was one of the inputs I have received from Roy. I hope the new UI is kind of easy to play with. A new release will be available soon. Let me know your suggestions.
  8. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Great effort Neo... I happen to check this thread today and there has been so much here... waaw... Great job man...
    I'll try it soon.. would mark u a mail soon...
  9. shakesin

shakesin Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    hey goodmorning :uh
    gr8 stuff, how to d/l this?
    shake
  10. Sent an email requesting for the link.
    Can you please send the product release schedule and the important milestones. A bi weekly status report would be helpful :devil
    Looks like a great tool.
    My suggestion to the mods would be to place the software ( just the software and not as a thread) or any other utilities/links (provided we have a substantial number) that we come across in a dedicated section say 'Utilities' :)