1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Track meet at MMST - Chennai - January 8th

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by teky, Dec 28, 2011.

1. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Guys - anyone interested in a track day at the race track at Irungatukotai. The rates are 1000 per person, if members it's 600.

It's open for practice only on Sundays and we would need to book in advance. Interested folks let me know if the date suits as well and I can take help to block it.

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk
  2. In case you do not have the phone number of the incharge person in MMST, it is 9940122322. Guys, please do this meet and share the pictures of beauties in the track.
  3. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Mr. teky, will we be charged Rs. 1000 or Rs. 600 ;)?
  4. If I remember correctly on what I was told during my last enquiry, it is 1000 per car and 600 per bike. Bikes are allowed during forenoon session and cars allowed only afternoon. Also, I read somewhere that we need to tape all the lamps, so that the glass pieces will not scatter on the track, in unfortunate and unlikely events. Get this confirmed or carry some tapes to avoid disappointments.

See: http://gearheads.in/attachment.php?attachmentid=879&d=1257685069
    This pic is not my own and it is from posted in another auto forum, GearHeads. Mods, please remove, if I am not supposed to post this pic.
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2011
  5. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Soundar is correct, it's 1k for non members like us. Also one needs to carry helmet and tapes as suggested

6. Srini

Srini Regolare

Chennai
    Oh, I would like to come; but not bold enough to take my car as it has not seem 5K in odo still..
  7. Srini , that is the only reason that I am also hesitating to come .. My odo reads just 2.6K and dont want to try hard on it .

Ajit
  8. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Ajit, Srini - don't worry too much guys. You can probably watch us doing practise this time and get the feel. Anyhow we can have two people in a car.

9. Would love to try it out, but I am not free on 8th. Can the date be changed?
  10. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Ofcourse we can do that, it's just that we want to get together for day at the race track. Feel free to suggest the dates.

Anyone from Bangalore interested?