1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Track change buttons not working when playing from USB

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by vamsi, Apr 8, 2014.

1. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    I faced it too. I did not know it was a limitation. I have given the car for correcting rear wheel alignment at FASS Mohandas Motors, Trivandrum today and I asked the SA to check for this too !
  2. vamsi

vamsi Novizio

Bangalore
    Limraj,

Please let us know if you get to know any way from them.

Thanks
    Vamsi

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
  3. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    It will not work as USB is not integrated with HU.
    HU provided in our cars is very basic, IMO provided USB is mainly to facilitate BNM and ecoDrive feature. It is the first in class natural language speech recognition software which doesn't require you to speak in any specific accent.
    1 person likes this.
  4. vamsi

vamsi Novizio

Bangalore
    Neither me or nor that guy is not aware of this limitation. He kind of agreed that it's a genuine fault in the car. I wouldn't expect such ignorance from a fiat executive.
    Its is quite natural that on really gets upset to know a fault in the new car.
  5. vamsi

vamsi Novizio

Bangalore
    Samy, it didnt worked. As soon as I hit mute button twice, it pauses and thats all.

I see that neither album nor directory changes.

6. vamsi

vamsi Novizio

Bangalore
    Ghodlur,

This image is not accessible for some reason. Can you tell me the page# in manual?

7. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Thats strange. The image I had provided is available in the B&M manual page 13. I have attached the manual for reference. Hope this helps.

View attachment BM.pdf