1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TP-Link td-w8968 N 300Mbps for sale

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by punto-er, May 20, 2013.

1. punto-er

punto-er Amatore

Bengaluru
    Highlights:

• All-in-One Device: ADSL Modem, NAT Router, Switch and Wireless N Access Point
    • 2.4GHz, IEEE802.11, up to 300Mbps data transfer rates
    • USB Port for Storage Sharing, Printer Sharing, 3G Modem* Sharing, FTP Server and Media Server
    • Supports the latest Internet Protocol IPv6 to future-proof your network
    • Ethernet WAN (EWAN) offers another broadband connectivity option for connecting to Cable, VDSL or Fiber modems
    • IP QoS features for improved bandwidth control across the network.

Selling a brand new unused piece on a lower price. Bought this for a new internet connection ADSL doesn't work with Hathway's Cable (DSL) Broadband. I opened the box to check contents after delivery from the courier. Bought from Ebay, has 3 years Warranty and bill is available as well.

Mumbai buyers preferred but will ship at buyer expense.

http://www.tp-link.com/en/products/details/?model=TD-W8968
    Last edited: May 20, 2013
  2. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    Just fyi for someone who wants to buy.

This Router/ADSL modem is for Internet connections that come with the R11 (2 Pin Telephone jack) handoff from the provider. Some Examples for this type of internet are BSNL/Airtel Broadband.

It also seems to be capable of functioning with a USB 3G dongle based internet.
    1 person likes this.
  3. punto-er

punto-er Amatore

Bengaluru
    Thanks for explaining vj_v1. I was supposed to get my old MTNL connection shifted to the new place, but some wiring issues later I had to get Hathway and hence this ADSL2 Router became redundant. I have ordered for a DSL/Cable type router now.