1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Towing eye cover for front bumper of GP

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by nirmalyadhar, Aug 8, 2013.

1. nirmalyadhar

nirmalyadhar Timido

KOLKATA
    Recently I got my GP E1.2 repaired from an exclusive Fiat SC (Garodia Fiat, Kolkata). I changed my front bumper which was damaged due to a accident. While taking delivery I could find that the new bumper does not have the towing eye cover. Without the cover the hole on the bumper looks really odd & its like pain to eyes. When asked the SE told me that it does not come with new bumpers & not available separately as well. I am bit confused & want help from you all about where I can get this.
  2. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    Front Bumper | Punto - Replacements

You may order with some other accessories so that you do not feel the pinch of the shipping cost.

And let the SC people know that it is definitely available separately. Ask them to place an order if they do not have it in stock.

Part Number : 59064643 PLUG TOW HOOK

You will have to get to painted.
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2013
  3. solomon13

solomon13 Novizio

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.2
    It costs around 150 and painting cost around 250 !!!!. mine being Tuscan wine total was 500 :(
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2013
  4. nirmalyadhar

nirmalyadhar Timido

KOLKATA
    Thanx VJ. I will take it up with the SC and update.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Thanx Solomon for sharing ur exp.
    1 person likes this.