1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Tour De India

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by kailashnj, Mar 29, 2011.

1. kailashnj

kailashnj Amatore

Mumbai
    Hello everyone

Peter is in the country and is itching to get his hands on some of the cars. We met few teamfiatian's yesterday at the camp and thanks to Srikant he could lay his hands on the 1.3 Linea MJD.

We are looking to get hands on more cars asap. By the way any one in the forum who has a swift diesel - We want one to read the ecu.

Kailash
  2. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    That forum member who posted in page 1 of the annoyance guaranteed thread has a Swift VDi. Amol Bhai has a DZire VDi.
  3. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Any reviews from peter.
  4. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    @Kailash, happy to help anytime bro...even i got chance to meet peter before ma exams on. Now for next hole month i gonna be sucked up in exams,hope i'll not miss major meets!
  5. @ Kailash: You'll be in Ahmedabad on the 7th of May. We would like to come and meet you guys and look at the products you have. By then we would just have our T-Jet+ delivered the previous day if everything goes smoothly. Where exactly would you guys be available?
  6. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    Share the plans for Delhi..... Would be interested to see what can be done on my 1.2 FIRE
  7. fiattucine

fiattucine

Ahmedabad
    Hey Peter,

Sent you a mail. Now you can not only work on my Palio but also on the new Linea TjetPlus we are getting on 6th May!!! Catch you in Ahmedabad soon! bTW, LineaLover is my better half :D
  8. nkapoor777

nkapoor777 Regolare

New Delhi
    @fiattucine: I think the two of you can proudly be christened as the FIAT First Couple or the First TFI Couple!! Lovely to have the two of you here! Enjoy your stay and wish the two of you and your FIAT's countless happy miles ahead!

@kailash/drifter: Any concrete plans for Delhi?
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2011
  9. kailashnj

kailashnj Amatore

Mumbai
    We have some plans for Delhi - but need some more interested people to make it asap. By the way what are your interests.

By the way guys - We have started production for the slotted discs and the first discs should be available with us on Monday. These discs are for the Swift VDi - anyone interested ????
  10. nkapoor777

nkapoor777 Regolare

New Delhi
    Have sent you an email.