1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Tour De India

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by kailashnj, Mar 29, 2011.

1. kailashnj

kailashnj Amatore

Mumbai
    Tour-de-India
    Torque7 team is planning a tour de India where in we would be covering major cities of India. This tour is planned to meet like minded enthusiast from different parts of the country and understand their requirements and help them achieve what they always wanted from their cars – Power, Torque, Drivability, Reliability and above all reliable source for all their performance tuning needs. We would like to invite people to meet us at the different cities that we are planning to cover and give us an opportunity to serve them to extract that extra bit from their cars. The travel plan is as per the below schedule:

Date Area Remarks
    07-May-11 Ahmedabad Performance Tuning
    08-May-11 Ahmedabad Performance Tuning and leave for Mumbai
    09-May-11 Mumbai Rest in Mumbai
    10-May-11 Mumbai Leave from Mumbai
    11-May-11 Goa Performance Tuning
    12-May-11 Goa Performance Tuning and leave for Mangalore
    13-May-11 Mangalore Performance Tuning
    14-May-11 Mangalore Performance Tuning & leave for Coimbatore
    15-May-11 Coimbatore Performance Tuning
    16-May-11 Coimbatore Performance Tuning & leave for Bangalore
    17-May-11 Bangalore Performance Tuning
    18-May-11 Bangalore Performance Tuning & Leave for Chennai
    19-May-11 Chennai Performance Tuning
    20-May-11 Chennai Performance Tuning & Leave for Hyderadabad
    21-May-11 Hyderadabad Performance Tuning
    22-May-11 Hyderadabad Performance Tuning & Leave for Nagpur
    23-May-11 Nagpur Performance Tuning
    24-May-11 Nagpur Performance Tuning
    25-May-11 Nagpur Performance Tuning & Leave for Mumbai

We would be able to provide all the products that are currently being marketed by Torque7 in India. You can also pre-book any performance tuning products to ensure that you receive the product on the day when we are in your city. This will help us prepare better for your city. We have some surprises in store too for people who will prebook the product. You can contact either me or Peter for any further assistance or can pre-book your product on Order@torque7.co.in

Beyond 25th May we are planning to visit Delhi, Kolkatta and Chandigarh but the plan is till not ready for the same and hence we are not including this in the thread.

All those people who have attended the 25th Dec meet in Mumbai will be well aware of the kind of meet that we are talking about here, only this time the list of products would be much more. In case you have any doubts or questions, feel free to talk to us. Also we would like to know an ideal location in each of the cities listed above where we can meet, talk and discuss. TeamFiatians, kindly suggest some location in your cities. :redcar
  2. nkapoor777

nkapoor777 Regolare

New Delhi
    So you are going to make us Delhiites wait long and hard! And I am still waiting to get an answer to a query I sent to the email ID given on the Torque 7 website.
  3. kailashnj

kailashnj Amatore

Mumbai
    Hi,

Can you please resend the query so that we can reply back to it. Surprising we generally have a very good turnaround time when it comes to email reply. We will surely come to delhi and meet all of you guys there. This is part of our plan its just that we are not driving down to Delhi and Kolkatta due to the sheer kms difference between the two.

Regards,
    Kailash
  4. kailashnj

kailashnj Amatore

Mumbai
    Come on guys no one is interested in meeting us ..... we are not that bad .......... and promise we will not eat you up.
  5. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4
    @kailash - this is very interesting. Infact, me and vijay wouldn't mind joining you on tour.

But, I am on vacation from 1st may and going abroad with family for couple of weeks. Would have loved to be part of one of the legs in your tour.

However, we will meet when Peter is in mumbai.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
  6. drifter

drifter Regolare

London/Mumbai
    I am touching down in less 467 hours, which makes it early morning of the 20th of April. We can meet on the 20th or any day afterwards.

How long are you going away for?
  7. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4
    Re: Re: Tour De India

Hi Peter , Iam free for you from 20 th to 30th April.

May1st to may 16th...I will be travelling .

8. drifter

drifter Regolare

London/Mumbai
    Sajan, you could join us from tyhe 17th.

We have a lot in mind. Since I left Mumbai we have been able to add one more AIR to the Indian range and by the time I am back in Mumbai we will have 3 new AIRs and a few more will be done during my visit.

We are in process to add on many re-maps, brake discs, lubricants etc.
  9. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4
    Re: Re: Tour De India

May17th you are in bangalore...hmmmm.... Will work out the plan with vijay and revert soon.

10. kailashnj

kailashnj Amatore

Mumbai
    Perfect - you and vijay are both invited for the tour - in fact if vijay wants he can join us before you, if he is not travelling with you that is.