1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Torque Motors, Gurgaon

Discussion in 'Dealership Reviews' started by Harkaran, Jan 18, 2015.

1. viveksonkhla

viveksonkhla Amatore

Noida, India
    NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    Rela
    Relax man... its a pairing problem with your car keys just take the car to service center with B Code Card... and give them details foryourcar..along with a copy of your Car's RC... pay Rs. 4000 and order a new key... and ask those buggers to pair the keys all over again... Pairing does nto take more than 10 minutes.
    prabhjot likes this.
  2. Tjet'er

Tjet'er Timido

Gurgaon
    Linea T-Jet
    I got my Linea T-jet from Torque on 18th Oct 2015. From sales to post sales , I found the response from dealer as OK as compared to my earlier purchased Maruti Swift Vxi. I was prepared for this as I bought the car for its merits and had made up my mind to buy it.

However, on delivery day, experience was good wrt. to delivery of car,demo of features ,thanks to Mr. Deepak Rana. It was the post sales which created the problems for me. I haven't got my permanent number till date (more than 100 days) and got my temp. registration being extended 3 times. I was told that the Sales guy who sold me car had not completed the file and given me discounts without any approvals so the file is getting delayed for submission. I was surprised by this answer :mad:
    However, after many follow ups and only few days back my car file was submitted to RTO Gurgaon which is passed now and hopefully will get number by this week.

I wish Fiat had showed same concerns to me as Maruti used to show. They have long way to go. I do forget all these hassles once I drive my car though :angelic::). Cheers....
  3. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    @Tjet'er

From now on perhaps DRS Gurgaon as a first choice for all after-sales work would be better?

cheers man, enjoy the beauty and its drive.