1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Torque Motors, Gurgaon

Discussion in 'Dealership Reviews' started by Harkaran, Jan 18, 2015.

1. Harkaran

Harkaran Timido

Gurgaon
    Grande Punto 1.3
    i was proud owner of fiat punto 2009 model and wanted ti replace it with the latest 2014 punto evo, but last week i lost my first key (remoted one) for the car and was hopefull thar they have provided me with the second manual key and guess what happened? it opened my door lock but not rot ating in my stearing system which is not letting my car start, then i called torque fiat in gurgaon they sent me a technition and they come out with that their may be pairing problem with key or something else which is not letting the car security to start with this key. they asked me to provide us with a day or two so that we can contact the fiat that what can be done, i just asked them to help me starting the car with the second key i got. After 2 days i contacted them back asking sir what can be done in this case and i was disappointed when they said that sir fiat is saying you need to replace the lock system for the car and that will be chargable costing around 10-12 thousand rupees. I got discourage that where was my fault in that where they have provided me with the second key which is not making my car start and why should i pay for the lock system which is not my fault. And reason they gave me was sir
    the thing is the second key has not been in use till now and is brand new so it might be the the problem that the key is not been used for long time and was laughing at the reason which they were giving. I just want the fiat to start my car with the second key they have provided and if they want to replace the lock system i wont be paying for it because i cant see any mistake from my side other then loosing my first key.

I want people to comment on this issue and help me in this case where there is no fault of mine and i think it is the toqrue fiat service people who want to make money by this.I am posting this because i know people whome i suggested to buy that car, they do not regreat if they phase any problem like this

https://www.facebook.com/fiat.india...t_id=1046659432015383&notif_t=comment_mention
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 18, 2015 ---
    Its again i have to come and need the support of people who loved the fiat brand.
    Its a shame for fiat india what customer servise they are giving and how they are choosing their dealers.
    Yes my concern is same about my car which has in torque fiat servise staion in gurgaon from 3 january 2015. The customer service people have automatically closed my complaint request. When i called them they said your complaint request has been resolved and it has been clised from iur end. I got angry and asked them i have chain e- mail where i cannot see any email from your side about closing the complaint.
    My complaint to them was clear and simple that the second key provided by fiat is not working for my fiat punto and i wanted my car to get start from that second mannual key from the start to the end i am saying the same thing.
    Now after i have been promised by torque fiat that it will take 2 weeks of time we will resolve ur problem will not charge any thing.
    I have got pethetic servise i say from fiat india as well as fron their dealer. Torque fiat, i dont know how they people work for customer service in these 2 weeks i have git in touch with 4 people in the torque fiat from service adviser to owner of the torque fiat. They are just not listning the problem and want to make money. In this two weeks they have made me run between 4 people that is it with no result to my car. And yesterday when i had a word with owner of torque fiat - diljot chadha he bluntly said that sir the lock system needs to be repaired and will be charged and i am doing simple business here.
    Manager - govind mishra
    General manager - raghav yadav
    Service advisor - neeraj mishra
    Owner - diljot chadha
    This team from torque fiat gurgaon has made me to again and go on to the public showing the reputation they are making for clients.

This time people i just wanted you to please support me in this case by nosense they are making as the same problem i have face in honda they have made me feel proud owner of my honda car by replaceng the lock system for free.

People if anybody facing this problem you have my support and people who are not, you might face the same as i am facing the problem.

Its a shame for fiat india and their dealers how they are doing Business in india. Having a small percentage of fiat fans will not make them to grow the fruitfull business in india

Please comment and help in this case
  2. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    Hi. Seems to me BOTH Torque AND you are right, you know, am unsure of how we can help? I think (Torque) Fiat and you should split the cost of the new lock, and...get on with it.
  3. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    Hi Harkaran,

You can order a new remote key and get it paired with your car, no need to replace the lock system.
    Cost of a replacement remote key was 3990₹ when I ordered (including pairing). You will have to share the information on the key code card with FIAT. It can happen in a week or two's time. But, your FASS should be supporting this. (I had to fight with FASS, as they wanted to loot another 2000₹ from me and got FIAT involved to resolve.) In my understanding, FASS can do the pairing of your key with the code card's information.
    My experience here. http://www.teamfiat.com/threads/foldable-key-keycode-and-vin-not-matching-help-needed.10575/

Btw, you should have checked using the spare (non remote) key's working at PDI.
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2015
    VIJENDRA SINGH likes this.
  4. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Torque is getting famous for doing such malicious business practices.

DRS Gurgaon is way better.
    prabhjot likes this.
  5. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    If the problem is with key, it needs to be checked why it isn't working. A lock repair to the extent of getting the second key working should be done by Fiat dealer, but it is unclear when and if a damage was done to the lock system rendering the second key useless. It is difficult but not impossible to prove if physical damage to keyhole or key is there.

In other words difficult to find who should take responsibility for the same. As suggested above please take opinion of other FASC.
  6. Harkaran

Harkaran Timido

Gurgaon
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @prabjot I have already told them we can split the amount in 50-50
    but I think they are just ignoring every time by involving other people at work which is ridiculous and I have been facing it from quite long now
    @asimpleson
    @limraj they have been provided by new manual key to car which is also not working

the point is the manager said that we have ordered you the free lock system for the car and I need 1 weeks more time and I said ok and the next day the GM said that we have tried the key we got from fiat and its not working we need to order lock system and that will be charged and the next day I met the owner of Torque fiat Gurgaon Mr Diljot Chadha, telling everything he replied we are doing simple business, which I think is not the solution to the problem.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 19, 2015 ---
    @varoon9999 I think its in the hands of dealer how they can resolve the problem. When fiat was with TATA I have never faced such a problem, May be because of good dealer @Dhingra motors Gurgaon
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2015
    prabhjot likes this.
  7. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    @Harkaran

Since you have already lost one set of key, it is advisable to replace the entire lock system instead of operating with the manual key. Suppose you continue to operate using the manual key and the remote key has fallen in wrong hands, you might lose the car in theft. Better spending 10K than not having the car at all.

You can write to Fiat for the manual key not operating but ensure that the set of keys which you get with the new locks are working.
  8. Harkaran

Harkaran Timido

Gurgaon
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @ghodlur The point is why the hell the second key provided by the fiat is not working
    its not about the spending money its what we have already paid is not coming in use and making it critical the dealers is not supporting
    rishike007 and GaganTakker like this.
  9. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    @Harkaran

It does work on the door lock, but not on the ignition/lock? It is impossible to prove that this is not caused by normal wear and tear on a 5-year old car, expecially since you are now out-of-warranty, by now?

btw, I too recommend DRS Gurgaon and Faridabad very strongly for ASS: consistently good and professional.
  10. Anup

Anup Regolare

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    My thoughts would be to take your car to another FASS(Toe it)and ask for ECU scanner and re pair the Spare key with the ECU, there is no way a key can spoil the electricals of the Steering Column. Also this will cost you just about Rs 550/ max for using the Scanner.