1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Top Gear Awards - Most Improved car is Fiat Linea TJet

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by bnzjon, Feb 11, 2011.

1. Topgear India has awarded Fiat Linea (TJet) for the most improved car award.

Watch the interview with Rajeev Kapoor, CEO Fiat India by the TopGear team talking about Linea's jump from a commuter sedan to a turbo-charged beast.

http://www.topgear.com/india/videos/tg- ... /itemid-32
  2. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Nice videos bnzjon ::T Assuring to see other people (except Fiat bashers) applauding the Jet and the Jet winning Awards. :up
  3. tjetdriver

tjetdriver Amatore

Bengaluru, India
    i had seen the this on magazine long time back. but no one actually knows about it. put this on paper ads Mr.Rajeev Kapoor.
  4. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    T-jet deserves more award, but good that at-least Top Gear has given this award.
  5. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Thats the thing. You will be all surprised to know, I have not seen a single ad of Linea/Punto/TJet in any Delhi Newspapers since October when i returned to the country. I wasnt even aware that the Linea product existed. Somehow landed on the Linea on internet comparisons and then there was no looking back. But the average indian doesnt search so much on the internet , and how would they know all these things or even better how will they know theres a product called Linea exists.

Nyways, sorry for going :eek:fftopic