1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Too Late For T-Jet ??

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by Parantap Chatterjee, Sep 7, 2012.

1. Parantap Chatterjee

Parantap Chatterjee Regolare

Gurgaon
    Gurgaon
    Linea T-Jet
    I was actually planning to use the bank's DD as the proverbial carrot on a stick to get all the touchups done before even the registration is done ..I'm sure waving the DD in their face will ensure work gets done faster rather than holding back/releasing payment telephonically :D
  2. Parantap Chatterjee

Parantap Chatterjee Regolare

Gurgaon
    Gurgaon
    Linea T-Jet
    game on !

2.jpg
    7 people like this.
  3. Alex Rahul

Alex Rahul

there is a 2010 Fiat TJet with a dealer in bangalore
    is it safe to go with 2010 model ?
    he is asking 2L Advance Payment , i thought of
    making 50k Advance payment and rest after PDI

What's your opinion ?

Need your opinion ASAP
  4. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Which dealer is this?

As for the vehicle goes, a thorough PDI is very much required. The decision to pick it up or not depends on what the PDI tells you.

Which color by the way?
  5. Alex Rahul

Alex Rahul

KHT Motors, Bossa Nova White
    car is in plant ,

I am wary of paying 2L advance if
    car turned out to be defective after PDI
  6. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Ok. Then it should not be much of a worry if its coming from the plant. But still a thorough PDI is required.

But do tell the dealer, that the car will bought only if the car passes the PDI (which it will do, but still to be on the safer side).
  7. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    In my opinion, buying a 2 year old unused vehicle may not be a wise decision. What is the deal that you got for this car?

Instead, I would suggest you to look for a used T-Jet in the market. You will get a better deal than this.

Even if you decide to go ahead with this car, do not make any advance payment. Tell the dealer that you will do a thorough PDI and will buy it if you are satisfied. They are selling 2 year old car. You are the king here to dictate the terms. :)
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2012