1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Too Late For T-Jet ??

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by Parantap Chatterjee, Sep 7, 2012.

1. Parantap Chatterjee

Parantap Chatterjee Regolare

Gurgaon
    Gurgaon
    Linea T-Jet
    Lol thanks :) but the new car will be bought only after I manage sell one/both of the older cars.
  2. johy

johy Amatore

Siliguri
    For prospective buyers near Siliguri, there is a 2010 T-Jet Plus lying with the dealer; grab it before it is gone (after a through PDI)!
  3. nkapoor777

nkapoor777 Regolare

New Delhi
    @Parantap: I had a casual chat with Dhingra Motors in Gurgaon (bought my Jet from them in July). Get in touch with them if you want a Jet. PM me for the contact if you decide to go ahead.
  4. Parantap Chatterjee

Gurgaon
    Gurgaon
    Linea T-Jet
    Thanks. Have sent you a message.
  5. Parantap Chatterjee

Gurgaon
    Gurgaon
    Linea T-Jet
    Spoke to the Faridabad dealer at length again. Some notable points :

1. Since they have a TJet already in their stockyard , they are not willing to order one from Pune , even after payment. The one available is Tuscan Wine , odo reading 89H. He mentioned it is fitted with parking sensors (worth 15K :D) which he will provide complimentary and will also waive off the special colour charge of 6K. He will also try for additional discounts on it. This car is from March '11
    2. Extended warranty parts coverage is same as original warranty. Can anybody confirm ?
    3. Max. corporate discount is 7K which I feel is a bit low given that I work at one of the bigger firms in Gurgaon
  6. johy

johy Amatore

Siliguri
    Try to get in touch with the territorial sales manager for your region and find out what other colors are available at the plant and if they are your choice or not. White is a good color though.

Secondly, what about calling up other dealers nearby.

Lastly, parking sensors 15K, rubbish probably. They are more like 2.8 to 4k tops, the usual ones.
  7. Alex Rahul

Alex Rahul

Are there any t-jet available in Bangalore ?
    can any one confirm ?
  8. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    As far as I am aware, the Tjet and Tjet+ in Bangalore is sold out. Try your luck for the 3 BNW 2010 Tjet from the Plant. Not sure even if this is available.
  9. Alex Rahul

Alex Rahul

how to contact the plant ? please let me know
    Is it safe to buy 2010 Model ?
  10. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Noida
    2010 models are safe to buy but do take the pre-delivery inspection befroe picking you JET.Please react fast because T-JETS are in the verge of getting (Out Of Stock)