1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Too Late For T-Jet ??

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by Parantap Chatterjee, Sep 7, 2012.

1. Yes you can. I did the same for my Xeta when I bought my Linea, the resale + exchange values gets deducted from the down payment.
    Not sure, if its same for all dealers / schemes!
  2. vanandwiz

vanandwiz Amatore

Yes.... for me... i used my exchange value + 50k = 200K as advance to book my Tjet+... car was brought from Pune after my booking... But I was asked to return my old car immediately.
    But again if you do not like the vehicle.... if there were any issue in PDI... and if you want to rollback on your booking then you will loose the handling charges in getting the car from pune to your location... but please check with your dealer explicitly as it may change from dealer to dealer......
  3. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Did you check with Pawha Motors Delhi and ABS motors Gurgaon? Do check with them also

as far as I remember, the test drive car with the dilshad garden dealer was in a bad shape - it was as if it's a normal petrol car without turbo, pretty sluggish.

Instead of getting a test drive car, get car which is stocked by dealer in dome other state - see if you can get in touch with karans dealer
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2012
  4. Parantap Chatterjee

Parantap Chatterjee Regolare

Linea T-Jet
    Test drove a tjet at a dealer's in Faridabad :) . Of course , much has been said about this car so no point in repeating..

OTR after all discounts/exchanges will be around 7.4L The SA mentioned that the interest rate from HDFC could be around 13% which seems high to me. In any case , have sent a query to the bank.

They said very few tjets are left in Pune but they had one in stock with themselves in their yard - tuscan wine , with <200 km on the odo with the "H" intact. ViN ended with CMZ which I guess is march '11. Any other car will obviously be shipped from Pune after full payment. The ones from pune are of June '11 according to the sales person.

Now that I think about it , getting the march '11 model does not seem a bad idea since I will be able to check the car physically before paying - obviously not possible with the pune cars. What I lose out on is 3 months recency - march vs june 2011 :)

What do you all think..
  5. s_mehta

i thought i managed to get the best OTR price for my tjet but you beat me to it ! Mine's a June 2011 manufactured tjet+ - i got the usual discounts + 45k exchange for my 11 year old indica v2 and a 32 inch TV in a lucky draw that shaved 20k off the car price. My OTR was 7.8 (includes anti rust coating - 3.8k and reverse parking sensors -4k)

7.4 is even better !

quick question for people in mumbai - have read good reviews of fortune (Sakinaka) and TASS (worli, e moses rd). am more inclined towards the worli centre since its directly owned by Tata Motors (like concorde).....any reviews of these two ? also, can anyone direct me to someone i can interact with at these two places ?
  6. 7.4 L is a good deal IMO. You may push him for more :) basis of my saying is - while getting my Linea's first service I met another TFI'ian who owns a T-jet and he purchased T-Jet from Urmil Ghaziabad in Dec'11 (IIRC) and he told me that T-Jet cost him 7.x L at that time, so you can try!

If my daily drive were less I would have sure gone for T-Jet! The sheer joy of Linea with power of petrol turbo at a hatch's prize, what else one can ask for?

In any case you have to do a thorough PDI so be it Mar'11 or Jun'11 does not really matter IMO.

Regarding loan, you can go for SBI. Infact I had a hard time with SBI while getting long list of documentation/loan approval/disbursement because of sarkari attitude but SBI has few un-matched benefits like you can make part payment of any amount and any number of time during loan tenure with no penalty clause for foreclosure and also SBI has lowest ROI, just a suggestion!
  7. Alex Rahul

Alex Rahul

today i enquired about t-jet plus
    with prerana motors , they said
    its out of stock and he quoted
    Rs 11,25,000 On Road for 2012 T-Jet plus

I wanted to buy t-jet plus with discount offer

can any one confirm ?

your input is really appreciated

Thank you
  8. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

As per to my knowledge there is no T-JET Produced since June 2011. How come they are offering you 2012 model??
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2012
  9. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    speedwell motors rajkot, gujarat.
  10. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    Congrats Parantap. 7.4 is a good deal. For March model try to negociate more, else go with June 11 model. Do PDI thoroughly for both Car then decide.