1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Too Late For T-Jet ??

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by Parantap Chatterjee, Sep 7, 2012.

1. Parantap Chatterjee

Parantap Chatterjee Regolare

Gurgaon
    Gurgaon
    Linea T-Jet
    Called up the dealers in Gurgaon and no one has the tjet in stock. They mentioned that one can be procured from pune only on confirmed booking.

So that would mean paying for the car without a test drive..

Is it too late to buy a tjet now ? :( what options do I have ?
  2. nkapoor777

nkapoor777 Regolare

New Delhi
    Get in touch with Fiat Caffe (run by Oberoi Cars). They should be able to help. Try other dealers in Delhi, maybe someone has one left in stock. If not, then the only way you can get it by placing a confirmed order and the car will be delivered from Pune (it will be latest 2011 model - that too if you are lucky and they have any left). But you do not need to compulsorily buy the car if there are any issues when it reaches Delhi. You can always ask for a refund (minus some cancellation fees - you can negotiate this). In short, the message is RUSH!!
  3. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    but why is this happening? Is FIAT not making Tjets anymore or did they have a fixed number on this from day one?
  4. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    Fiat already stopped production of TJet, what they have in stock they are clearing on confirmation basis. And they too have 2010, 2011 model. If I am not wrong they stopped the production in May or June 2011.
  5. Parantap Chatterjee

Gurgaon
    Gurgaon
    Linea T-Jet
    Thanks guys ! Spoke to other NCR dealers and tjets are available for test drives with dealers in Dilshad garden and Faridabad. Will probably check them out tomorrow.

We have two cars which we are looking to sell off - 2008 Logan petrol(35k) , first owner , fair condition and 2007 city zx(34k) , second owner , good condition.

Can I push through both cars for the fiat ? Will also appreciate what you all think a fair value would be for these cars :)

6. I cant say exactly how much resale you should get for your cars,but as both are petrol cars and more than 4 years old,getting a good resale value is very difficult (even though you are the second owner of Honda City and it is 2007 manufactured,if not more it will fetch equal resale value as the logan)

Its better you push one car through FIAT,exchange it,and you will get some heavy exchange bonus which will make up for the low resale value.
  7. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    just a general information. two days back i visited my service center for some light related issue so they took me to their cellar where i saw 4 tjets. FTA, TW, HHB, SBB.
  8. Parantap Chatterjee

Gurgaon
    Gurgaon
    Linea T-Jet
    Where was this Karan ?
  9. vanandwiz

vanandwiz Amatore

Chennai
  10. Parantap Chatterjee

Gurgaon