1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

To know delay of ordered parts of fiat

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by srkpatta, Mar 2, 2015.

1. srkpatta

srkpatta Novizio

Secunderabad
    Due to damage of dash board part no 59116109
    I visited my regular work shop. Ankitha moters. Vinayak nagar hafeezpet Hyderabad. They placed the order 20days back. They are saying that we don't know when the part will deliver. I paid 6000/-Rs. In advance. Kindly help me in this regard. Thanq.
  2. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
  3. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    @srkpatta, please speak to Fiat customer service and email to Fiat's official email ids as mentioned on post above. Since you have paid advance you will need to wait I am afraid. Which car dashboard have you ordered, Punto/Linea or Palio and others?
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 3, 2015 ---
    Never mind I found the link -- Is it Punto Emotion variant with/without airbags?

http://www.99rpm.com/fiat/dashboard-punto.html
    dash.jpg
    5u3zEr0 likes this.
  4. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Looking at the part no quoted by OP, it is Emotion variant without air bags. Emotion Pack was the top end few years back with air bags.
  5. PradeepM

PradeepM Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    To add more trouble does this mean the service center placed the order for the wrong part.Its better to call them and get clarity so that it doesn't turn out to be another long wait to resubmit the order , if they realize the mistake after they get the part.