1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TMC Motorsport Digital Plug In Tuning Kits

Discussion in 'Engine and Drivetrain' started by TMC Motorsport, Dec 9, 2010.

1. Hi everyone, if anyone has any questions regarding tuning their petrol or diesel Fiat please feel free to PM or email me to info@tmcmotorsport.com

Regards
    Daron
    TMC Motorsport :car
  2. japa78

japa78 Amatore

Chennai
    sure ,is ECU mapping for linea diesel recommended? Will it increase performance noticebly?
  3. Hi Daron,

For the benefit of the Forum, can you explain the different options available to increase power and torque, out of which what you can support?

-Sat
  4. Sorry for the delay I didn't receive email notification of replies, it would be a tuning box for your Linea and yes the gains will be really good. Thanks
  5. We are just launching a new range of tuning boxes which unlike the older systems will allow the owner full adjustment of power. The diesel units are suitable for even the newest Eco engines with DPF.

The petrol 1.4 Tjet is one of our most popular tuning kits and even works on the new Multi Air engine, we have lots of cars tested on the dyno and all are giving fantastic results with the biggest advantage that you can easily remove them for servicing and warranty work to avoid any problems with the dealer.

For the diesel engines our latest generation of commonrail boxes are the most technologically advanced we have ever sold, using high speed digital micro processors. The results with these are really impressive and with all our products you have 30 days of trial from the date you receive the unit to test it thoroughly and make sure you are happy, if not just return for a full refund. No one has ever returned one ::D
  6. japa78

japa78 Amatore

Chennai
    Hi
    great to know this.is this box available in India? what are the costs involved in this upgrade?

:redcar
  7. We can ship Worldwide and shipping is free. PM or email me there are a few options on cost.
  8. We are just launching a new range of tuning boxes which unlike the older systems will allow the owner full adjustment of power. The diesel units are suitable for even the newest Eco engines with DPF.

The petrol 1.4 Tjet is one of our most popular tuning kits and even works on the new Multi Air engine, we have lots of cars tested on the dyno and all are giving fantastic results with the biggest advantage that you can easily remove them for servicing and warranty work to avoid any problems with the dealer.

For the diesel engines our latest generation of commonrail boxes are the most technologically advanced we have ever sold, using high speed digital micro processors. The results with these are really impressive and with all our products you have 30 days of trial from the date you receive the unit to test it thoroughly and make sure you are happy, if not just return for a full refund. No one has ever returned one ::D[/quote:27dglfia]

That shows the confidence you have in your products,I certainly wouldn't want to return the one you shipped me:) do we have to upgrade to free flow air filter to even out more fuel injected due to the box?
    -Sat
  9. A good filter always helps. BMC or ITG are both good quality.
    Cheers
  10. Hi all, just to let you know from next week we will be launching our updated 2011 tuning kit, the box will now not require connection to the battery or camshaft so just two easy connections, this was not supposed to be ready until the end of Feb but has been completed ahead of schedule. Another big addition is adjusters on the housing so the customer can adjust power up or down to their liking.

I expect stock of the new unit to be with me for Friday, prices remain unchanged and max power will be the same except you will have the abilty to adjust yourself so if you wanted to reduce power during winter months you can.

I would estimate with the 2 connections on the new kit fitting time for Bravo, Linea, Evo and AGP would be 5 mins and for A500 15-20 mins.

Thanks