1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Tjet (Tuscan Wine) Ahoyee.....

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by viveksonkhla, Jan 4, 2011.

1. viveksonkhla

viveksonkhla Amatore

Noida, India
    NCR
    Linea T-Jet
  2. Vivek, i should say thats a good job. Your car look sparkling :)
  3. viveksonkhla

viveksonkhla Amatore

Noida, India
    NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    Thank you.... ::D
  4. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    i am missing the feeling i got when i used to see the result after doing wax on my red uno. dark colors give you great satisfaction after a wax which i miss now in my vocal white linea. really neat seat covers. how much u paid?
  5. viveksonkhla

viveksonkhla Amatore

Noida, India
    NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    Dark colors do look fantastic after wax.....it took me 2 hours to wash....wax...and shine the car on Sunday ...and boy I had sore arms in the evening.

I paid something like 8000/- for U cheer seat covers form Autoform....
  6. viveksonkhla

viveksonkhla Amatore

Noida, India
    NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    Got Garware Suncontrol NF installed on my cars windows and Autographix film in the front as the one with Garware was not able to cover front windshield completely......... Money Spent 3200/- . Now waiting for some long drives to figure out the effectiveness of the Film installed on Front windshield ....

Since I have installed a windshield film for the first time here are some questions for you guys:

1. What could be the possible issues I might face in terms of Visibility
    2. How do I check if the film is correctly installed
    3. What are the known issues that I may come across in night driving?
    4. Is Autographix good enough to be installed in front(the packing said its imported from US)

Awaiting response ...
  7. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    the tuscan wine looks real bad if it is covered with dust. and when its waxed it looks awesome better than all other colors.

i spend lot of time cleaning and waxing my car. every sunday i have a fight with my wife over this :)

atleast 3 hours and lot of labor is required to clean and wax exterior + interior of a linea.
  8. viveksonkhla

viveksonkhla Amatore

Noida, India
    NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    Sure it does....I make sure that I wax the car once every two weeks.....The guy who cleans my car on daily basis says......"Sir its a pleasure to clean your car ...it takes lesser time and shines better than other cars around"

It took me two hours to clean and wax my car on Sunday. But I have a clear strategy....help my wife on Saturday with some house work....and take care of my car on Sunday.... that ways she can't say anything no matter how much time I spend with my car.
  9. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    ^^ nice tip :) thanks.
  10. viveksonkhla

viveksonkhla Amatore

Noida, India
    NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    Finally.... 2000 KM complete....run in is officially over...after 3.5 months......Damn at this pace I am sure the car will not be able to complete 5K km for first service.......
    Anyways...I have started increasing pressure on accelerator pedal...and started pushing the car bit more ....pick up has improved ... and Milage has gone up to 14KMPL in City with AC on 80% of times(I drive 5 to 7 KM every day ...Home ----Office---Home.......). At times I feel I am wasting my cars talent ...but can't do a thing about it.......I simply don't get time to drive around.

Only Issue so far :a strange Tuck ..Tuck sound from the rear left of the car when on incline. Can anyone suggest a resolution to this problem.