1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Tjet (Tuscan Wine) Ahoyee.....

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by viveksonkhla, Jan 4, 2011.

1. sathya_sc

sathya_sc

Chennai
    Ansal.. A silly question,.. Where do you think the t-jet would have maxed out on Top Speed.. :?: I see you are lucky to experience 170 on the Jet.. My top till date on the jet is 140..

So whats your guess on the Top whack.. I am amazed to see some You Tube stuff indicating 210+ :eek: .. so just curious to know from you..
  2. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Sathya_sc: Done 190Kmph on tjet speedo, which shows 183/4 on GPS. still there was some juice in car but not in the road and traffic conditions.

I think even Manish has done 190+ few times, he might share better details. We did short sprints of 140-150 on pune - mumbai highway while returning back from 3rd Dec Trip.
  3. sathya_sc

sathya_sc

Chennai
    Oohooo... 190+ in the T-jet.. Where are you Manish.. Give me some more details..Where did you max out?

I am aiming at a double ton! lets see whether it happens and whether the T-jet can pull all the way to the 200 mark. All i need now is a trip to my native to check it out man.. Cant simply resist.. I pushed my MJD to 185+ and with a T-jet simply cant control.
  4. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Sathya: 200kmph is really fast, though it doesnt make you feel in the car, but it means 50+mtrs per second, so reaction time space it very very narrow. Average human reaction time is 250millisecond, by the time one reacts car has already done 50feet. I would strongly recommend not to try this, a small stone on road at that speed would also become very deadly.

Highways are not race tracks, these are not built for 200kmph speeds neither they are maintained as race tracks, nor the other travelers on the road are tuned to react to car passing by them at 200kmph. Take your car to some race track, do some test runs and then if you feel confident with machine, you can try that.
  5. viveksonkhla

viveksonkhla Amatore

Noida, India
    NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    All right folks......Seat covers done this weekend....... :dancing

Got U Cheer (Coco/OffWhite) fitted after 3 hours of toil......but the result was fabulous...(I will click some picks tomorrow and will upload for sure).

There was this guy with his Brand New Honda city standing and drooling :clap over My car for at least 30 minut :mrgreen: .....and man that was satisfying... :devilface

Then on Sunday morning I decided to give my car a coat of Formula1 Wax Polish........ It took me two hours but the result was a Shining.... Smiling ....Pampered Car ...add to it a jealous :firey wife and the pleasure is wholesome. :devilface
  6. viveksonkhla

viveksonkhla Amatore

Noida, India
    NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    Completed 1000 KM over this weekend..and decided to take my Tjet to Greater Noida Xpressway :car and stretch her legs a bit.... Maintained a speed of 100KMPH plus for almost entire stretch of road occasionally going up to 140KMPH....Engine feels smoother and quieter now.

My wife was enjoying the drive more than me...she went "wooohoo'' .... everytime I overtook a slower :devilface car driving at 100 KMPH. A swift guy raced with me for some time and then gave up after I pushed to 140 KMPH. :steering ...and then I decided to let him go and eased the accelerator to come back at 100KMPH.

My wife and myself have reached an agreement..." I help her on Saturday with some house work...and She lets me spend half a day taking care of my Car on Sunday" ... No more :punch and :firey wife ... :dance
  7. Pictures ?? :confused
  8. viveksonkhla

viveksonkhla Amatore

Noida, India
    NCR
    Linea T-Jet

Apologies Buddy.. ::pP .. I have pictures in my camera...but I guess go too lazy to move them to my comp and then on to the forum..... I will make sure I get off my lazy ass ::V this weekend and post the pics.
  9. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    awaiting pics.
  10. pvsuryap

pvsuryap Amatore

Hyderabad
    I personally did 185.... Was a breeze. Lovely feeling.
    Could have done more but there was no more road left.