1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Tjet (Tuscan Wine) Ahoyee.....

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by viveksonkhla, Jan 4, 2011.

1. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Best of luck with the things. I hope they sort it out soon for you. I might be visiting Dynamic to have a look around
  2. viveksonkhla

viveksonkhla Amatore

Noida, India
    NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    Dropped my car at Dynamic Auto.....Damage estimates as follows:

1. Front Bumper : Total Loss,will be replaced.
    2. Top Radiator Grill: Total Loss will be replaced.
    3. Paint Job: I checked their facilities and saw how they work,and I am impressed by the quality of work.They showed me a car they were working on and the paint was good.

They said they will give the car back by Sunday evening or latest by Monday afternoon.....
  3. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Great News Vivek. So ull get ur Jet soon in perfect order. What are the cost estimates ?? Who was the person ur dealing with.I think ill visit them today to check them out.
  4. viveksonkhla

viveksonkhla Amatore

Noida, India
    NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    Well they gave me an estimate of approx 8K including Parts, Paint and Labor......Insurance company will pay 100% for Paint and labor and 50% of the Parts(both being plastic). So I may end up shelling close to 3K from my pocket.
  5. adutt

adutt Amatore

New Delhi
    Vivek sorry to hear about your beauty.....i realize thats a complete heartbreak when that happens to a new car...specially when you pamper her so well.

About your dent of 3K.....check the details of your inurance policy. If you have shelled out approx 25K for it,it should be 0% debt policy, which means your bumper should also be covered 100%.
  6. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Yes vivek, adutt is absolutely right. Check ur policy. I had a look at ur car today. Had some work near sector 62 so went to dynamic auto. Ur Jet was just standing there alone. I think ur left wheel cap was damaged as well.
  7. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Hey vivek, have you got ur car back yet. Everything sorted ??
  8. viveksonkhla

viveksonkhla Amatore

Noida, India
    NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    Back in action........

Dynamic Automobile did a good job ....... paint has been perfectly matched ....and the paint quality is commendable.....the car was ready on Sunday itself....that was a good turn around time 36 hours flat.... I went to the service station...looked at the car.....approved...and billing was done in 15 minutes....(Good job By Dynamic folks....may be because I am a regular client )

Had to pay 9K from my side .... most of which will be taken care by insurance company....I could not avail cash less facility due to some 64 VB clearance issues... but they have promised me that the cheque will be sent to my home with in 10 working days.

On my way back to the office...I heard a beep...and thought a door was open....but when I looked at MID it said Low Fuel.....but the reserve light was not on. But I thought why not add some Petrol and get the Air pressure checked.. ... then calculated mileage....turns out to be 9 KMPL....... not bad with the car in Run in ...and with a daily drive of just 6 KM(3 KM in the morning 3KM in the evening).......
  9. viveksonkhla

viveksonkhla Amatore

Noida, India
    NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    Went to IG international airport to pick up my relatives....for the first time i drove the car for more than 10 KM at a stretch...so I took this opportunity to stretch its legs and drive at more than 90KM/hr for some time..... all the time I made sure the revs are below 2500RPM. I am impressed by the torque being delivered through all gears..... even in 5th gear a gentle press on accelerator is good enough to take to past the next car in line.... tanked up on my way back ..... more long drives over next couple of weeks.......
  10. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    I touched 170 today for the first time on the DND and believe me, it din feel nything strange. The steering and the ride was as smooth as at 70-80 and the engine still had more legs but people sitting in the car were frightned. So had to slow down. The only reason they were frightned as after every 5kmph increase I was gladly announcing it. :).