1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Tjet (Tuscan Wine) Ahoyee.....

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by viveksonkhla, Jan 4, 2011.

1. viveksonkhla

viveksonkhla Amatore

Noida, India
    NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    There are some members with their Linea fitted with Moulded Mud Flapps.....

Help Anyone.....
  2. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Are there....have you seen any for sure. Coz if they are available, as everyone is waiting for them, it would have defo come up. Not sure. Anyone with Moulded mud flaps or seen one Please Confirm :anyone
  3. viveksonkhla

viveksonkhla Amatore

Noida, India
    NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    Damn it.....a cab driver just ripped off my front bumper......I am angry and pissed off.......the guy just ran away after that.....I was too shocked to do anything else but to collect the broken pieces and call the cops...but they said they could do nothing as I could not note the car number.....

Damage....Front Bumper is gone...so is the front grill.....can anyone give me an approx idea about the money I will be made to shell out......

I know from Bala's Posts that Front Bumper would cost approx 2666/- and Radiator grill will cost 1777/- plus some paint job ....may be 3000/-
    Thank god my headlights, metal body are not damaged.

I am angry not because it happened ...but I am angry because it happened when my car is just 22 days old.
  4. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    aaaawwwwwww......vivek. Really really sad to hear this. Dnt worry everything would be sorted. If you go for insurance, you wont have to shell out much, hardly nything.

Fiat has been saying, almost all dealers, that TJET customers will be getting priority service. Its the time now for them to produce. Have u spoken to TASS as of yet ??

How did it happen ??, Did u hit the cab from behing ??

Best of luck mate !!!!! I hope everything sorts out well.
  5. viveksonkhla

viveksonkhla Amatore

Noida, India
    NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    I was taking right ....and he was coming coming form the main road..... for some reason he did't want apply breaks....and he simply kept on speeding.... his car had a bull bar at the rear...that bull bar got stuck under my bumper from left side and it got ripped off from the body...... and the guy ran after that.....

I will be going to dynamic automobile tomorrow to get this fixed......hope they do a good job at it.
  6. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Sad to hear this. Guess, we cant trust nyone to drive responsibily.

Is the bumper still intact or need complete replacing ??
  7. viveksonkhla

viveksonkhla Amatore

Noida, India
    NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    Bumper is completely gone...so is the top radiator grill with Fiat logo in it.......fog lamps are OK......rest everything seems fine...I will have to wait for the morning to take a good look at the damage...I will check for some scratches here and these...they are bound to be there....
  8. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    If im not mistaken, ur from Noida. Where did this take place ??

Are you sure you wanna go to Dynamic. Have you had ny previous expereinces with them??
  9. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Aah. That hurts. Particularly when the car is brand new.

I know because I experienced the same. Just 6-7 days after delivery, I landed up at TASC claiming Insurance to change Front bumper !!

Don't worry. The car will be back to new. Claim insurance. Your contribution would be around 2-2.5K (50% of bumper part cost & grill cost)
  10. viveksonkhla

viveksonkhla Amatore

Noida, India
    NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    Well I got my Palio serviced from them all the time.... and they have good painting facilities....they have one of the biggest workshop in NCR.....and I have seen them working on accidental Linea last time I went there for service..and Fiat also recommended their name last night when I called them.... and on top of that I know the guys personally as I am a regular customer.....lets see how they handle this one.